Tinder||KTH 1/2

"You did what?"

"Chill Y/N, just calm down."

"How can you tell me to calm down when you made a profile on tinder for me without asking my permission."

Your best friend Rose sighed.

"This was the only way left. I set you up on numerous dates but you refused and even so many boys proposed to you and you rejected."

She exclaimed.

"Y/N you are 24 already and now you need to spice up your love life. I am your best friend and I care about you."

You let her words sink in your mind. She is right. When was the last time you were in a relationship? If you remember correctly it was almost six years ago. What was the boy's name? You couldn't even remember that because the relationship only lasted for a week. After that you had never been in a relationship. Though you went out on a few days but it didn't work out. All you want is a long term relationship but all the boys you went out on a date just wanted hookups.

"I get it"

You exclaimed, a smile appeared on her face.

"Y/N at least give it a try. I'm sure you may get a perfect match for you here."

"Ok I am re.."

You got interrupted by the sound of beeping of your phone. Rose quickly picked it up and checked the notification. A huge smile made its way on her face.

"Y/N you won't believe what happened?"

She started to jump in happiness. You were very curious to know what happened that made your bestie go crazy.

"Rose stop, now tell me what happened?"

She sat down on the couch beside me.

"Y/N they found a perfect match for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, wait let me check his profile."

You don't why she is so over excited for finding a boyfriend for you when she, herself has never been in a relationship.

"Ahhh...ohhh Y/N look"

She yelled your eardrum was almost about to blast. She then showed you a picture of a man, who was supposedly your match.

 She then showed you a picture of a man, who was supposedly your match

You don't want to say but he is so damn handsome.

"Y/N isn't he handsome?"

Rose said busy admiring his picture.

"He is but..not that much."

"Y/N are you blind? How can you say he is not that handsome? When he is the most good looking person I've ever seen in my life."