Bad Boy's Obsession||KTH

Y/N's POV:

I and my family recently moved from Gwacheon to Daegu due to my father's job purpose. It has been a week since we moved here and in this one week, we unpacked our stuff and decorated our new house. It was mostly me and my elder brother who did the decoration as my dad has to go to his job and my mom was busy making friends with our new neighbours most of the time. After a lot of hard work we were finally able to decorate the house.

I still didn't get time to explore Daegu but I really like the the neighbourhood. The neighbours we have are very kind and friendly. I really hoped all the people in this city should be like them but I know it's not possible.

There was a boy who lived in the house right in front of mine. He was around your age. He is really very cute. Maybe I am falling for him.

What am I even thinking?

Just yesterday I was at my window when I saw him outside his house. My heart fluttered and I was busy staring at him until he caught me staring. He smiled at me.

Oh that smile, I can die for it.

What am I thinking again?

My cheeks turned red and I was embarrassed. I quickly looked away from him.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realise how late I was getting for my first day of high school until my mom called my name.

After realising that I was getting late, I dressed up, ate breakfast and quickly left for school.
_________________________________________

My father dropped me to school and I was now standing in front of the school's gate. I just hoped that everyone in the school were as kind and helpful as the people in our neighborhood. But we don't get what we hope for. With that I entered the school campus. I asked a few students where the office was. I got my time table and by a lot of struggles I found my class.

When I entered the class everyone's eyes were on me. I just felt like to disappear from there. I scanned the whole class and finally found an empty seat at the corner. I quickly went there and sat down.

After a few minutes to the teacher entered the classroom. He firstly greeted us and instructed us to take out our book and notebook. It was our maths class.

Boring, right?

No.

Actually I love maths.
_________________________________________

Time Skip (I'm lazy lol 😂):

It was finally time to go home. I was waiting outside the campus, waiting for my dad or my oppa to pick me up.

The day went on full swing. I even made a new friend, her name was Yoorim. She is amazing, if I were a boy I would probably date her.

Today I was the centre of attention. Each and every one had their eyes on me. I guess they were captivated by my beauty.

I'm World Wide Beautiful afterall.

Though everyone had their eyes on me, one boy stood out. The stares he gave me were creeping me out. By his looks I assumed that he was a senior. He was totally covered with tattoos. He really gave a bad boy vibe to me but he was undoubtedly handsome and good looking. Under different circumstances I would have fallen for him.

But no.

I don't want to fall for him because a feeling inside me was begging me to stay away from him. I also inquired Yoorim about him. She told me to maintain your distance from him because he was the popular Bad Boy of our school.