Tinder||KTH 2/2

You saw that man coming closer to you. You were terrified and started to move backwards. Now in the light of your apartment his face was clearly visible and it was Taehyung.

"T..tae-hyung"

You shuttered in fear. You have no idea what he is going to do to you. He kept coming closer and closer. You kept moving backwards but to your bad luck the back of your knee hit with the couch.

"Yes babe"

Now he was really close to you and you were trapped between the couch and him. You tried to run away but he was quick to grab hold of you. He pulled you closer and his breath hit your face.

"I love you so much babe"

"Tae-"

Suddenly you started to feel dizzy and then you lost your consciousness. Last thing you saw was Taehyung holding you and had a creepy smile on his face.
_________________________________________

You woke up at the sound of the alarm clock. You observed your surroundings and found that you were in your bedroom. You checked yourself and you were wearing your night dress.

Was it all a dream?

You got up from the bed and picked up the baseball bat kept in the corner of your bedroom. You slowly opened the door and went into your living room.

You carefully searched everywhere and you couldn't find anyone. You saw your balcony door was locked from inside and even your main door was locked from inside. Nothing was out of the place.

Then you remembered something and quickly started to search for your phone. It was the only option to confirm if all that happened yesterday was a dream or not. You couldn't find your phone anywhere in the living room so you went back to your bedroom and found it in the bedside table.

You opened it and saw the notification. You received a message from Taehyung. You quickly opened it.
_________________________________________

VANTAE:
Good Morning.
_________________________________________

You checked the previous messages. The last message was when you said him about the outing with your friend and there was no conversation between you both after that. The next message he sent was the 'good morning' message today.

That means it was all a dream.

You were so happy to know that. You sighed in relief. You thanked God that was a dream but it felt so real. Just then your date with Namjoon came to your mind. You found you received a message from Namjoon during midnight, probably when you were sleeping.
_________________________________________

NAMJOON:
Sorry bae, I could not pick you up for the date that I promised.
Actually boss held me late.
Hope you don't mind.
_________________________________________

You didn't reply him and thought of talking to him in person at your office. You realised that you were getting late for your work.
_________________________________________

Time Skip:

Office hours were boring for you today as Namjoon was not there. You received a lot of messages from Taehyung but you ignored him. After that dream you don't feel comfortable with him.

Later that evening you invited Rose to watch Netflix with you. You told her everything even about the dream. She scolded you for ignoring Taehyung. You realised that it was just a dream and not his fault. She told you you couldn't lose a potential friend just because of a bad dream.