24

Author pov

It's Monday , here yn is in Kim corporation , doing her work in her cubical. While taehyung in his office doing his work .

Yn already selected as an intern ,and why not , taehyung didn't let her work anywhere else except his company.

Yn met some of the employee that work their , and make friends Yeonjun and Emma .

Yn is not talking to him a lot , according to jisoo plan while here he is impatient and confuse ,why is she not talking much to him ?.

...................

Afternoon, yn is getting tired doing her work ,now it's lunch time ,she get from her sit and went to the cafeteria and sit with Yeonjun and Emma .

"Hii ...yn ..how's your first day ? " Emma asked her . "It's good" yn replied but Emma gasp and said " it's good ... How can you say it's good , when you have to work a lot ...I got devasted on my first day doing this much work ...our boss is so so much cold and strict ", while Yeonjun hum at her statement.

" Yep ....he is so strict ." He said while eating his lunch . "Is he ?" Yn asked them acting like he does not know him.

" But he is not heartless ..one day I ask him to give me half day because of my mother got sick and I had to go suddenly and so he gave me and ask me if I need any help . " Yeonjun said .

Like that they talk about him while yn listening about her husband ,how is he in his office.

While other hand , taehyung getting jealous seeing his wife talking to other man and laughing . Well he never actually try to make her laugh and talk much.

____________

Kim mansion

Sia is in the living room with her mother and Mrs Kim. " Well your daughter in laws are very good my sis " Soojin said to Mrs Kim .

" Indeed they are...I am very lucky to get them to my daughter in law "Mrs Kim said while Soojin smile seeing her sister happy .

Soojin test her both daughter in law ..in these week she try her best to do them so much work but both her daughter in law never complaint and do the work very happily .

Soojin is impressed by them and knew that both of them are good wifes for jin and taehyung .

Sia is listening them and getting jealous . She is try her hard to replace yn from taehyung life but she failed .

" Oh btw ...jisoo birthday is next week ...Unni .. let's go and do some shopping..it has been long time doing shopping with you " Mrs Kim said to her sister while her sister nodded .

" Sia ....do you want to go with us " Soojin ask her daughter . "No ..mom ..you go ..I have some work to do ." She said politely and they went to the mall while Sia is in her room planning something.

Time skip---------

Yn pov

I came home with taehyung driver . He said he have some work to do. And also it is good ..jisoo told me to avoid him a little and said she will told me ..the full plan next time.
I went toward my bedroom and freshen and went to kitchen for some snacks .

I came in living room and saw mom and Soojin aunt with a lot of shopping bags . " Wow ..mom and aunty ..you both are going somewhere " yn asked seeing this much bag.

" No ...yn ..today I went with my unni ..so I do a lot of shopping and also jisoo birthday is coming " mom said and  I gasped . How can I forgety best friend birthday ..thank god mom remind me.

"Okay mom and aunt ..take rest ." I said and went to my room .

Okay ...first I have to prepare a dance performance......yes .. whenever jisoo birthday come ..all my friends and I prepared a dance and dance in her birthday and celebrate it. And next I have to buy a gift ..well I know her well and I know what I have to do.

Author pov

Yn is practicing her dance in her room .then taehyung enter and saw her dancing .he slowly close the door and lean at it and saw her dancing .

Suddenly she swirled and saw him standing ." Oh you came ...go freshen up " she said facing him while he didn't said anything and went to washroom and freshen up.

He came , drying his hair with a towel and saw her sitting on the sofa "why are you dancing earlier? " He asked .
"Ohh...jisoo birthday is coming ..I always dance in her birthday so ? ". She said .

Suddenly she stood up and went to him and held his hand ." Let's do a couple dance also at her birthday " she said keep his hand on her waist and her hand his shoulder , while his heart skip a bit . He interwine his hand with her and moving slowly.
"Now move your right leg at back then your left " she instructing him and he listen her ,he is feeling calm ,holding her in his embrace after so many days while yn forgot about her plan.

"And now swirl me around and then catch me " she said and he does what she wanted . He swirl her around and then catch her in his arm ,their face are so close ,both are staring at each other with so many emotion , taehyung lost in her eyes and started moving closer to her while she close her eyes but they got interputed when a loud knock disturb them .

Taehyung curse under his breath , fro disturbing the moment while yn quickly move and open the door and saw Sia .

Sia saw yn flustered face and filled with anger and jealous but she kept a fake smile on her face and said " Aunt is calling for dinner ..let's go " she said in not interested tone and went away while yn nodded .

Yn come back and fix herself "Tae ... let's go ...mom is calling us " she said while Taehyung nodded . They both went and do their dinner .

TBC

Thank you all of you for your support and love...I appreciate it with all my heart.💜

Hope .. you are liking my FF.

Don't forget to comment and vote ...