Goku meets Heroes

Goku woke up as he looked to his right seeing Faora sleeping peacefully. He smiled as he stood up and watched many Green Lanterns working but not many as before.

Going to a small room where he washed his face and got his armor back on.

Goku - (I need to keep training if I want to be extra ready. That fight with dad showed me that I still need more power.) But how?

Turning around to walk out of the room however he fell into what seemed like a portal as he started to fall and he was shocked at what he saw.

Different portals of many different lives. Many different people. A man in a red suit with a lighting bolt on his chest, a man in a bat suit with a younger man in a red and green suit with the letter "R" on his chest. Two Kryptonians but with similar suits to Clark's.

"A woman with blonde hair and a white suit, a man with a black suit and a devil like grin, a man with armor and the helmet with the similarity of a hawk and an alien that looks similar to what a Martian looks like.

Before he could see more, he slowly blacked out as his body was being pulled

Drifting in this path of dimensions as one portal opened and he was sucked into it.

(Earth ???)

A blonde haired man with a beard walked towards a compound as he explained to a group of people a situation.

??? - Thank you for coming here. The situation is big and it's gonna be tough. But first we should wait for Barry and his alien friend.

A giant tremor was caused as they all ran out with the blonde man grabbed his bow and quiver as he and the others went outside to see a giant crater with someone laying there unconscious.

??? - Oliver...who is that?

Oliver - I don't know. Let's get him inside and wait for him to wake up. He's not from here from the looks of it.

He pointed at the tail as Oliver and two other guys lifted up Goku and took him inside the compound.

Oliver - This guy is heavy. John, Ray place him on the medical bed.

A woman with brown hair walked towards Goku as she checked his vitals with another woman with blonde hair and glasses inspected his body.

Oliver - Felicity...what are you doing?

Felicity - ...Just checking to see if he's okay. You know you can never be too sure. Caitlin, is he okay?

Caitlin - He's fine but he looks like he's just unconscious and this could possibly be a meta human or something else entirely.

A portal soon opened as guy with long hair, another Kryptonian but with blonde hair and a guy with short brown hair.

??? - Guys...what's going on?

??? - B.A. You need to see this. This is crazy.

They ran towards the medical bed as they checked on Goku however the blonde Kryptonian looked at his armor and was surprised.

Barry - Kara? You know him?

Kara - No. But that armor looks like old Kryptonian armor but mixed with something else.

Barry was weirded out by Goku's tail and he was confused on where he came from.

After an hour, Goku finally reacted as he opened his eyes and tried to stand up but his body was restrained.

Goku - What the?

He lifted himself off the restraints as he removed the cuffs and stretched his body with some bones popping.

Goku - Better.

Instantly he moved his left arm up as he caught something moving at fast speed. He looked at the object and it was a arrow.

??? - Who are you?!

Looking to the same direction of the shot, he spotted a man with a green uniform and hood holding his arrow with another arrow ready.

Goku - um...hi? My name is Kakarot. But where the hell am I? I was on Oa...but now I'm here.

A streak of lighting passed him as he looked to his right and saw a man with a red suit and a lighting bolt on his chest.

Goku - You. I saw you on that gateway of visions. But you seemed more..buffer.

Barry - Ouch. That actually hurt.

Kara - Flash.

Barry - Right. I'm the Flash, that's Green Arrow and these are the rest of our team of heroes. So if you are thinking of anything bad...it won't end well for you.

Goku looked at them and he was certain that most of them looked human. Even some of the technology looked more human like.

Goku - Where exactly am I? Like what planet.

Kara - Earth.

Goku - No. no, no, no.

He ran out the door as he looked at the area and he instantly closed his eyes.

Goku - Come on. Come on!

Barry - You okay?

Goku - Why did you all bring me back? I still haven't found Namek and we haven't revived Piccolo yet.

Kara - Piccolo?

The guy with long hair then scanned Goku as he noticed that he was also a different frequency.

Barry - Cisco?

Cisco - This guy is not from our Earth. He's from somewhere else.

Goku - What do you mean "somewhere else"?

Cisco - You came from a different universe. Multiverse is infinite so we're Earth 1 and we accidentally brought you here.

Goku - So are you able to take me back?

Cisco - I need to figure out from what Earth your from but I can. Just give me some time.

Goku - Ok then. Looks like I'm stuck here temporarily. So let me introduce myself properly.

Everyone looked at him as he smiled and raised his right arm with a salute.

"Hi, I'm Goku Kent and I'm a Saiyan from Earth."