Strength of Willpower

Goku watched from the ships window, the emptiness of space. He was slightly mad that his journey to Namek was delayed.

Faora grabbed his hand as he looked at her as she smiled and he rubbed her stomach as he kissed her head.

Turles - I take this is your wife Kakarot?

Goku - Yes.

Faora - Faora Ul. But on Earth my name is Fiona Kent.

Turles - Ah. The Ul family. I'm surprised any Kryptonians were still alive and I take your gonna give birth soon.

They nodded as he paid his respects to her and even told Goku that he wanted to train until they reached their destination.

Goku - We can't do any physical training but maybe I can teach you how to sense energy.

Turles was confused but he decided to learn as he and Goku sat down and closed their eyes. Faora knew that both would do some image training. However something caught her attention. A faint heartbeat. It wasn't weak but faint.

She looked around and saw that nobody's heartbeat was faint but until she looked at her stomach. Her eyes started to water as she just kept her smile.

Faora - You'll be born soon. You just have 5 months left.

Turles - Tell me something Kakarot. How long has she been pregnant for?

Goku - Maybe a month. Why?

Turles - Because Kryptonians give birth in 6 months while Saiyans have 7 months.

(Just a headcanon)

Goku - Wait so that means. She's giving birth earlier?

Turles nodded as both decided to keep their mind focused on their training.

(Timeskip)

Sinestro - Everyone we have arrived.

They watched the planet and were surprised of the beauty of the planet.

Sinestro - Welcome to the base of the Green Lanterns...Oa.

Goku could see many Green Lanterns flying around some even working like a society and he was amazed of what he saw.

Turles on the other hand didn't put much care since he knew he would be wanted for the crimes he did.

Sinestro landed the ship as everyone walked out but Turles instantly was chained from his arms and legs.

Goku - Hey, what's going on?!

Sinestro - The Guardians will want to place him in a prison or death so we need to speak to them and tell them you will be responsible.

All of them went to a mountain and saw 9 different aliens that were dressed in red and white robes.

Sinestro - Masters.

He kneeled to one knee as Goku bowed in respect with Faora doing the same. Bulma was amazed of the area while Turles just rolled his eyes.

Sinestro - I have brought a few guest and a criminal by the name of Turles. He is the one responsible for the Tree of Might.

One of the guardians spoke up and asked for both Saiyans to walk forward. They did as they were inspected and after a few minutes they spoke again.

Guardian - Saiyan you will be banished to the deepest dungeon that we have.

Goku - Excuse me, but I am willing to be responsible for him. I know he won't terrorize any planets anymore. Please give me a chance to prove it to you.