A Legend?

Fist clashed as Goku and Turles were fighting on equal terms with every blow causing a small shockwave.

However Sinestro was having a bit more trouble with the henchmen. He created many weapons but very few were effective.

Flying across the field as he created a giant gauntlet and punched away Amond. Creating two swords, Sinestro sliced the head of one of the twin minions and stabbed the other twin right on his stomach.

He used the opportunity to create a gauntlet and punched Cacao away. Flying away to get some distance.

Goku blocked Turles' punches as he didn't even fight back. From time to time he would just counter with a small attack but he wasn't fighting seriously.

Turles - What's wrong Kakarot? Are you giving up already?

Goku - No. It's just I thought you had more to offer me.

Turles got angry as he blasted at Goku with all of his power, quickly he looked up and flew to the top of the tree.

Goku pushed away the smoke as he flew towards Turles. He stopped as he saw Turles just floating there.

Goku - You know, I thought I would have to use all of my power but you aren't worth it anymore.

Turles - You'll soon regret that.

Goku lowered his arms as well as his guard. However Turles crushed something round that had a bite taken out off.

In an instant Turles muscles slightly grew and his power exploded as he rushed forward and punched Goku. The punch was actually devastating and Goku crashed onto the tree with Turles still on the offensive.

Turles - How's that for you Kakarot?! Am I worth it now?!

Sinestro saw that Goku was down as he pushed away the minions to help but he was attacked from behind as he crashed onto the ground.

The smoke cleared to show Goku was fine but his mouth did have some blood. He wiped it away while flying up to Turles' level.

The other three remaining minions noticed Goku still up and so they rushed at him. Noticing their presence from a mile away, Goku moved his arms back and grabbed the two blades.