Chapter 9 'Unstoppable.'

hi

_______________________________________

Hua enjoyed her time in Beacon, especially with her new found friends. A few weeks passed by quickly and many events have begun to unfold. The White Fang were making a move, the Kingdoms on high alert, Grimm activity rising to new levels over the Vytal Festival. Many were concerned over the safety of the event that has been constantly reassured by General Ironwood himself.

His fleet flew above Vale as it stood as the Iron fleet that protected Vale and patrolled it's surroundings . Atlesian activity was spiking all over the area, androids and the newly deployed Paladin were patrolling the outskirts of Vale. Ozpin had placed his trust to Ironwood albeit his 'trust' was little, he was still on edge from the amount of firepower his ally decided to bring upon this peaceful Kingdom.

Hua on the other hand was enjoying her time. Her schedule usually consisted of wake up, eat, study, hangout and sleep. Today however, was different.

Ruby barged into the dorm with an exciting expression, appearing over her face and startling Hua from her nap. Hua was a cranky person when it came to interrupting her sleep schedule, especially when it meant nothing was going on, but this time it was worth the wake up call.

Flaying a piece of paper around with her arms excited and in genuine surprise. She shoved the paper into each and everyone of her teammates forcing them to wake up from their once peaceful rest. 

"Oh my god guys! We got in the tournament!" (Ruby)

Ruby was in a cheery mood while the rest of the team were already awake after her entrance and her cheerful energy. It made Hua smile that Ruby was happy as well, 

"That's great to hear, Ruby. I'm sure your team would be a great addition to the Beacon tournament team, don't you think so?" (Hua)

Ruby nodded excitedly and began to jump up and down with joy. It was practically her fourth best memory she had to date.

"Yup, yup! Look! Even JNPR got picked as well! I know we're gonna win and that's for sure! And don't you worry best friend! You got picked as well for the one on one's!" (Ruby)

With that energy, everyone began to finally wake up for school, while not everyone liked waking up early, Weiss was the first to do so. Having had her uniform on and had been ready before anyone has begun to shower,

Yang, after hearing the news hugged Ruby with joy as well, suggesting they celebrate with JNPR after the school day was over. Blake ears perked at the thought of a celebration, she thought about what would happen if there was... alcohol involved knowing Yang, she would've already guessed she'd try to sneak in some of it.

"Well then, that's great news team but remember! School! We don't want to be late. Again!" (Weiss)

Ruby and Yang groaned, they did not look forward to the next sever hours. During that time, each of them had gotten ready and started to head to class after finishing. Blake patiently waited outside the bathroom, she knew it would take a while for Weiss and Yang to finish up properly.

Not long after, they were all dressed and ready for school, the only person who was content about it was Weiss as usual. They quickly paced out of the room and into the Beacon hallways, darting for their class.

Hua kept a nice and cool atmosphere, leaving the silence less awkward, mainly because it was Professor Peter's class and it was a Monday as well.