Chapter 1 "Unequaled."

hi

________________________________________________________________________________

A lone starry moon.

Shining above oh so bright...

But the shadows from within are much darker than they seem...

On top of a statue, a standing figure looking at the Bright and Beautiful Moon.

Bright and Red eyes bore through the Moon, enjoying the bright moon as it shines ever so brightly in the night, she rested her eyes for a few seconds, 

And opened.

She looked towards the sky and to the moon, 

Eyes widening...

"The moon... It's shattered...?"

All around were wildlife inhabiting the entire forest as she estimated, snarls were heard behind her, she smiles sadistically with a crazed look,

A pair of Black wolves emerged from the Bushes and trees and took both sides to ambush her from either side, to the two it seemed like easy prey, no humans have ever gone this deep into the forest without getting lost, 

The pair of Black Wolves charged simultaneously attacking from both sides, attempting to maul her to pieces, but instead a painful spike to the chest of both wolves made it stop immediately, looking down seeing both Spear and Greatsword impaled both of it in a split second. Dropping down on its knees and disappearing into dust.

"Disgusting creatures." (Hua)

She kept on walking and walking with the seemingly endless trees, she ruthlessly cut most of it down with her greatsword,

The following hours were mostly cutting down big and small trees that got in the way of her, It was almost morning, feeling tired she climbed one of the trees and rested her eyes and body, walking in the seemingly endless forest has her tired mentally. It'd be easier to navigate in the daylight anyway.

___

Sounds of gunfire rang throughout the forest, eyes slowly opening, seeing a Giant bird circling around a certain area of constant fire drew her attention, teenagers wielding weapons?

This reminded her of one such person. A very big troublemaker.

Her instincts kicked in, feeling the ground shake slightly, a scorpion roughly the size of a truck joined the fight as well. 

She truly did have her work cut out for her. But she takes it seriously.

_____

To say the least... no one was expecting this to happen. She came out of nowhere, targeting the Nevermore first before descending down unto the Deathstalker Greatsword in hand, with the force alone causing tremors as she crashed into the Scorpion. Dirt covered the area, as it clears the Deathstalker was nowhere to be found, only black dust that had begun flying away into the wind.

The stranger, a woman, walked out of the dust with a giant sword in hand, 

Was this another test from Ozpin? Ruby on the other hand was infatuated at her weapon instead, using her super speed she almost crashed into the stranger. 

"Wow! Cool design! How does it float? How did you make it?! Teach me please!!" (Ruby)

"Right, right. Before that can you tell me where I am?" (Hua)

Th stranger asked intently, Ruby turned nervous, she wasn't good around strangers! 

"Um... we're in the Emerald forest. Aren't you in the initiation? I don't think I saw you though..." (Ruby)

"Initiation? Right, you know what nevermind. Do you have a place I could stay at?" (Hua)

"Well, uh... I guess Beacon Academy? But I don't know if Ozpin is gonna let you in the Academy." (Ruby)

Nodding she took out a King chesspiece and showed it to Ruby, she didn't know what it was for but for the sake of luck she decided to keep it just in case. Ruby smiled and took her own out as well. Blake, Weiss and Yang followed suit.

"I found this chesspiece on a ruin I can across. Anything to do with this 'Initiation'?" (Hua)

"Yeah! That's how you get into a team! See even I have one! It's different though but I hope we can see each other after the Initiation!" (Ruby)

_________

________________________________________________________________________________

new story lol