Now that he has fallen for the trap, Taehyun shut the door on them while Beomgyu stared blankly at the door, hearing the banging and crashing sounds as Taehyun did some outfit changing.

It's ghost magic, so he didn't have to undress them but sparkles and stuff appear so clothes just magically get put on them.

Final touches, and the door was open once again. Soobin and Yeonjun stepped out in slightly matching outfits.

But first of all, Beomgyu was looking adorable in his black dress shirt tucked into black dress pants, and a stylish black cardigan that is fluffy brown on the inside, left open. He has a black beret hat on as well. His shoes were just black and white converse sneakers.

Taehyun also gave him some sparkly eye make up to pop more. White sparkles on his eyelids and a thin line of black eyeliner, blended out to create that shadowy effect. Although he is dressed to look cool, he always looks adorable in anything he wore.

Then Yeonbin have slightly matching outfits. They both have black dress pants, just Yeonjun has belt holes and Soobin's doesn't. Yeonjun has a black loose v-neck dress shirt and Soobin has a black turtleneck shirt. They both have on black suit coats. Just for the fancier look, they both have matching black leather dress shoes.

The looks all matched what they like wearing and whatever was fit for what Taehyun planned for them.

The doorbell suddenly rang after they finished processing what just happened. People aren't used to ghost magic being used on them after all.

"GUYSSS!! LET ME INNNN!!!!" A great and powerful dolphin shouts from Beomgyu's monitor thing that shows who's that the front door.

And it was obviously Kai, so they let him in.

"Why are you all dressed up for?" He asked the three in slightly formal attire.

"Taehyun dressed us up. We have no idea why." Beomgyu said with a slight pout.

"To go to the club, of course." Taehyun hums with a smile.

"The club?!" They all say at the same time.

Huening Kai's smile dropped. "I can't do that?? I'm only 16!"

"The fuck you doing in high school?!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Please, you don't know 16 year olds go to high school?" Beomgyu raised a brow.

"Oh- did I say club? I meant party!" Taehyun grins cheekily.

"You can't mix those two up, silly." Beomgyu laughs. "We aren't 18 and up."

"Well, we are. You three are babies." Soobin states, an arm wrapped around Yeonjun.

"I could create you guys fake IDs?" Taehyun states.

"No! That's bad!" Beomgyu huffs.

"I want in." Hueningkai raised a hand. Soobin smacks the back of his head. "Ow?"

"No, you're a child. We aren't going to a stupid club."

"Then?" Beomgyu looked at Taehyun.

"Then??" Taehyun looked at Yeonjun.

"The hell you looking at me for?" Yeonjun scoffed.

Taehyun shrugs. "I guess because it is a party.. for you."

"How about we just go to sky zone or something." Soobin states.

"But we're wearing this!" Beomgyu flailed his arms around, pointing all over his outfit.

"Bruh, no wonder I had a sense to come here. You guys need help, and I'm here for it!" Hueningkai proudly posed in hero stance. "Instead of some party, we go eat at a restaurant."

"Omg, that's smart." Yeonjun smiles. "I love food."

"Nah, but same." Soobin said, also interested.

"Does that mean we go to a fancy restaurant? We aree still wearing formal attire." Beomgyu states.

"I could always change you guys back, you know." Taehyun states, leaning against Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Eh, nah. I don't wanna go through that again. By the way, we do get our clothes back, right? That was my favorite sweater." Soobin stated.

"You'll get it back by midnight when the spell wears off." Taehyun sarcastically explains, an eye roll included.

"We in some cinderella shit?" Yeonjun questions.

"Feel like cinderella..." Beomgyu mumbles.

"No, not like cinderella. I was being sarcastic." Taehyun rolls his eyes again. "I'll have to do the magic again when you guys finish."

"Yawn, at this point we'll just keep these outfits." Yeonjun said.

"Nope, anything to get my sweater back." Soobin sighs.

"Anyways~ Kai~" Taehyun smirks, pulling Huening to the bathroom.

"Oop, good luck Hyuka." Beomgyu giggles, watching his expression go from smiley to worried.

The scene ends with Huening's screams.