S1: Episode 15 [ A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.]

Start from the beginning

Stopping in place, Y/n pulled out his phone, dialed a number, and put his device to his ear as someone answered.

"Hey, Asia."

( Ah right, Rias spoke about a nun living with him, this must be her, Asia Argento... How could she fall into the home of someone like him is beyond me...) Grayfia thought to herself, watching on with a small smile as she heard the two go back and forth on the phone, displaying an unexpected relationship that she welcomed seeing.

"Yes I'm fine, No I'm not hungry, and yes Issei is alright."

"No, don't feed Nala that! She's a carnivore! Carnivore Asia!"

.................Grayfia then watched him speak more hushed as he gave an ashamed expression.

"Ok, I'm sorry for yelling... Fine, I'll help you rebuild the church...and take you to see Puss in boots."

Sighing and putting the phone away from his ear, Y/n took a moment to get himself back together before he put the phone back to his ear, looking more serious this time, standing up straight.

"Anyway, I won't be home for long, I have to go...," He looked towards Grayfia, giving the woman a nod as she blinked. "I have to go deliver some orders to an old family I have a relationship with, mind going through my closet and finding the outfit I marked as 'Royal' and ironing it? ...They need to recognize me for this to work," Y/n requested as Grayfia caught on, quickly walking up to the blond as he finished the call, ending it and pocketing his phone before looking down at her, raising his brow as she gave him a serious look.

"If you knew you could do this, to begin with, why wasn't this your 'Plan A'? Rather than be elaborate and create a spectacle, you could have ended this with just words alone," Grayfia strongly questioned, earning a hard stare from Y/n who didn't break eye contact. Funny enough, this wasn't an act of demanding or even entitlement, no as even Y/n noted...

"Everything you said was undeniably true... But, I don't like solving people's problems, I prefer helping them grow. Yet, at a time like this where it's either I step in, or everything goes to shit, I'm playing superman, Lady Lucifuge," Y/n answered calmly, a maturity in his voice and confidence in his words that made them hard to question. Stepping back and turning around, beginning to walk out of the room step by step as his black glossy black shoes tapped against the white tile floor, leaving the woman with a look of indecision: she still wasn't sure about him. She had an idea of him, and even what she... But, this boy still was a question in her, and many other's minds. Walking with the form of a gentleman, possessing the strength of a man, the boy before she came from a family of monsters, and credit to her own husband's words...

"Either way, like I told my friend once before... By the end of this, Rias Gremory will be a free woman..."

He was the greatest one yet...

How long would they wait till they could see what he could truly do?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

______________________________________

_______________________________________

Deck the halls and call for a celebration, as under this night a ceremony was hosted, a party in honor of a soon-to-be wedding. A large room decked in gold and luxury, full of high-class society, of devils and demons, they were all dressed for the occasion. Yet upon the altar, there stood a trophy wife, a red-haired woman dressed in white, the look on her face being one that pointed toward no joy, only a dislike of where she stood. In this room and the world, she had become caged like a bird: her friends and family were all here, yet only the ones called her friends could share her disappointment. With Koneko and Akeno dressed in navy blue dresses, Kiba wore a fashionable black tux. Yet, by her side was only a man she held absolute contempt for, Riser Phenex.