A/N IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Hey guys! These are some important updates I'd like you all to be aware of.

Firstly, I'm going to be a guest on PlaguedAnarchy's First ever Podcast!! I'm super pumped for this, and I'd love all of you guys to go check it out and support her new idea! She's super awesome, and you guys should definately go check this out! Link: https://soundcloud.com/scarfyre/information-about-podcast

Secondly, one of my friends name SeaChaosLover wanted me to tell you all that she would like some people to help her decide something! Go check out her book "Me Time 2.0", and go to the chapter that is called "Vote Now"! I'd really appreciate it from all of you if you guys went and did this!

Finally, this is the most important announcement.

Many of you have seen the new book I've started, entitled "Can I Really Trust You?". There is a reason for me writing this book.

For a class of mine, I had to do an independent project on the topic I read about. My topic was human trafficking. My idea for the project was to raise money and awareness for Human Trafficking, but I didn't know how. I then decided I was going to do a charity livestream (s) to raise money.

So, It would be super amazing if you guys could all come join me! I will be doing multiple streams, with the first one being tonight at about 9 pm Central Time, if all goes according to plan.

I'll be streaming with some friends who've all agreed to help me. I will also have times where I open games to you guys to come join and play!

I'll have a donation page linked on the stream, that a few other moderators of my stream will be advertising, and for those of you who can't make the streams, I will also be posting the link to the stream on my profile after the streams are said and done. I will probably stream tomorrow as well, but the time for tomorrow is still to be determined.

Thank you all so much in advance for your support!

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!

~Christy