Chapter 39: National Treasure Brother 21

Start from the beginning

As Ye Xingchen spoke, he put a coat on Yan Shu, let her put her hand on his arm, and let her use her strength to support it.

Yan Shu supported him, and the pain caused by wearing high heels really eased a lot. She smiled and said, "It's a common thing, but fortunately I won't have to participate often in the future, just concentrate on filming."

"If I had known earlier, I would have let Brother Yan expose your relationship earlier, and you would have suffered less before it was exposed. In the past, when you were not famous, it was more tiring and hard work. People in the circle would be the best at watching dishes, and big-name stars came over. Just holding it everywhere, the little star can only sit on the bench when he comes over..."

Ye Xingchen was chattering, but Yan Shu was not bothered, and responded with a smile from time to time, the figures of the two supporting each other were very harmonious.

At this moment, something unexpected happened, and a strange man in black rushed out from the shadow of the parking lot, holding a bottle in his hand, rushed to Yan Shu in a few steps, and splashed the thing in his hand at her.

"Go to hell, bitch!"

The accident happened so suddenly that the other staff didn't react at all. Even Yan Shu was stunned and froze in place.

Only Ye Xingchen reacted extremely quickly, turned around without thinking, hugged Yan Shu tightly in his arms, and blocked the splash with his back.

"hiss!"

Ye Xingchen snorted, Yan Shu was guarded tightly by him, he couldn't see his expression at the moment, he could only hear his strong heartbeat and the sense of security brought by his generous chest.

When the man in black saw that his goal was not achieved, he turned and ran.

"what!"

At this time, someone screamed, and the other staff responded.

"Call security!"

"How are you, Yan Shu? Are you okay?"

"My God! Ye Xingchen, you..."

Ye Xingchen endured the pain and quickly took off his clothes. Fortunately, it is winter, and he wears thicker clothes.

It was only now that Yan Shu could see his back clearly, it was already **** and looked terrifying.

Tears flowed down in an instant, and he said eagerly with a crying voice, "Call an ambulance, no, drive directly to the hospital!"

Ye Xingchen was still worried about her at this time, "don't worry, I'm fine. First check if you are splashed."

After saying this, the other staff quickly checked Yan Shu's body up and down, and they were relieved after confirming that she was all right.

"I'm fine, stop talking."

Yan Shu looked at Ye Xingchen's forehead with cold sweat, her lips were so pale that there was no trace of blood, her hands and feet were trembling with fear, and she couldn't stop her tears.

Ye Xingchen smiled at her, trying hard to comfort her. However, Yan Shu cried even more fiercely.

The ambulance arrived soon, and Ye Xingchen was taken to the hospital.

Fortunately, the winter clothes helped him offset most of the sulfuric acid, and not much was actually spilled on his body, so the burns were not too serious.

"Look, I said it's fine, don't worry about it."

Ye Xingchen looked at Yan Shu whose eyes were red and swollen, and smiled to comfort her.