𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞

Start from the beginning

"It's so early though" she groaned

"I know it's because I'm not gon be here long, so I came to see you when I could" He chuckled "Plus Morgan is staying with her grandma until Sunday and she lives in the city"

"Well, I'm glad y'all came to see me." she rested her arms on the couch.

"And I want you to meet Kimberly," He said making her smile

"Finally" she hit his arm making him laugh "I've been waiting for you to say that"

"I know, but I think it is finally time for her to meet everyone." Brooklyn paused once his words set in her head.

"Dad too," She asked making him nod his head. "Is she- no are you ready to deal with that" She frowned

He shrugged "I want her to know what family she's marrying into" He smiled making Brooklyn gasp leaning up in her seat.

"Oh my god," she smiles.

Morgan stirred in her sleep feeling her body suddenly move, "Sorry baby" she apologized leaning back on the couch.

"I'm so happy for you Matty" She expressed placing her attention back on him.

"Thank you" He looked down with a cheeky smile as he couldn't help but feel he made the right choice about Kimberly.

He loved her and it didn't matter what their father said about it, Kimberly was the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his life.

"When are you telling them"

"Saturday, I asked them to dinner," He told her shoving his hands in his hoodie. "I was going to ask you to come."

"Of course, I'll come" she spoke but soon the alarm on her phone began going off, making her pick it up noticing it was time for her to start getting ready.

"Uh, I have a class starting soon so I gotta go" He nods his head before reaching over to grab Morgan.

He stood up going to the with Brooklyn following him out.

"I love you" she blow a kiss as he exits which he replied with a wave of goodbye.

"I love you more."

-

Closing her car door she pressed her keypad, locking the car while walking away, making her way to her first class.

While walking she felt her phone go off multiple times, letting her know someone was calling.

"Hello" she answered the face time.

"Where you at?" Giovanni ask making Brooklyn look down at her phone noticing that he was outside.

"You always in my business" she smiled "where you at?"

"I'm out"

"Me too" He rolled his eyes at her comment. "I'm on campus" she laughed

Reaching into the large tote bag on her shoulder she grabbed her airpod case took one out and placed it in her ear, listening as it connected to her phone