𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬.

[January 14, 2023]
Reader POV

Ariella sat giggling with Yeonjun. Bomgyu, Yeonjun, Soobin and Ariella had decided to go out for dinner. While Soobin and Beomgyu stayed sober, Yeonjun and Ariella had probably had one too many drinks.

"Oh my god!" Ariella says, in English, "if I like mints and sandwiches, do you think I could make a toothpaste sandwich?" She ended her question with a faint hiccup. 

"But your toothpaste would have to be mint." Yeonjun mumbles, resting his head on Ariella's shoulder. 

"Obviously."                                 

Beomgyu was entertained as the drunk pair spoke about everything under the sun, from toothpaste sandwiches to mathematics. 

"You know, I love you guys so much." Ariella says, with a sad look on her face. Her mood quickly changing from the funny Ariella that they saw only a minute ago.

"We love you too Ari." Soobin says, smile flashed over his face.

Ariella sighs, smiles and then looks happy again, "do you guys like my socks?" She says, throwing her leg on the table. 

"Okay, I think its time to get you home." Beomgyu says, laughing. 

While Soobin helps Yeonjun up with ease, Ariella is harder work, "I don't want to go home." She pouts, pulling herself up and hanging onto her boyfriend, "I want to stay with you."

Yeonjun laughs, "Silly Ari, just come with us." 

Beomgyu watches as Ariella's face lights up, he wraps his arm around her as Soobin gets the message that their manager is here. The group of four exit the small, unknown restaurant, and walk through the parking lot.

Ariella almost trips over herself many times, "These shoes are uncomfortable." 

"We're almost there." Soobin says. 

When they get into the car, Ariella and Beomgyu get in the back. She throws her heels off and nuzzles into Beomgyu. He laughs slightly, pulling Ariella's seat belt over her and wrapping his arm around her. 

The car ride wasn't too long, but when they had finally gotten back to their dorm building, both Yeonjun and Ariella had fallen asleep. While Soobin had woken up and dragged Yeonjun back to their dorm, Beomgyu grabbed Ariella's shoes in one hand and carried her bridal style into the TXT dorm. 

Beomgyu walks into the dorm, Huening Kai and Taehyun were sitting playing video games. They pause the game as chaos come from the door way. Yeonjun bumping into their hallway table and Beomgyu dropping Ariella's heels on the floor. 

"Hey." Taehyun says, taking in the scene, "did you have fun?" 

Yeonjun nodded, wandering off into his room. As Beomgyu comes into view with the drunk girl in his arms, Huening Kai starts laughing. He pulls out his phone. 

"I have to get a picture of this!" He says, snapping photos of his sister. 

"Well, I'm not the hulk, so I'm going to take her to bed." Beomgyu walks out of the living room and towards his room.

He places Ariella on the bed. He looks for the makeup wipes that she left in his room, taking off her very minimal makeup. Beomgyu tucks the girl into bed, kissing her on the forehead and climbing in beside her, wrapping his arms around her. She shifts her weight, pushing her head into his chest and falls straight back asleep. 

Beomgyu knew that her hangover was going to be brutal