𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦.

01

01. BASIC INFO.

⋆*・゚STAGE NAME ― Huening Ariella (휴닝아리엘라)
⋆*・゚BIRTH NAME ― Ariella Alice Huening
⋆*・゚KOREAN NAME ― Jung Ari (정아리)

⋆*・゚DATE OF BIRTH ― April 15th, 2001
⋆*・゚ZODIAC SIGN ― Aries
⋆*・゚CHINESE ZODIAC― Snake

⋆*・゚BIRTH PLACE ― Texas, USA
⋆*・゚NATIONALITY ― Korean-American

⋆*・゚GENDER ― Female
⋆*・゚PRONOUNS ― She/Her
⋆*・゚SEXUALITY ― Bisexual
⋆*・゚RELATIONSHIP STATUS ― Taken

☾⋆*・゚HEIGHT ― 167 cm (5'6")
⋆*・゚BODY MODIFICATIONS ― Two ear piercings

☾⋆*・゚HEIGHT ― 167 cm (5'6")☾⋆*・゚BODY MODIFICATIONS ― Two ear piercings

02. CAREER INFORMATION.

☾⋆*・゚AGENCIES ― JYP Entertainment (2014 - 2017), Starship Entertainment (2017 - 2021), HYBE (2022 - present)
☾⋆*・゚GROUPS ― IZ*ONE (2018 - 2021), LE SSERAFIM (2022 - present)
☾⋆*・゚CURRENT POSITIONS ― Main Vocalist, Dancer, Sub-rapper. 

☾⋆*・゚DATE OF DEBUT ― October 29th, 2018
☾⋆*・゚AGE OF DEBUT (int.)― 17
☾⋆*・゚TRAINING PERIOD ― 4 years and 9 days. (October 20th, 2014 - October 29th, 2018)

☾⋆*・゚INSTAGRAM ― @huening_ariii

☾⋆*・゚KNOWN FOR ― being close to SKZ and TWICE members. being on sixteen. being a former member of IZ*ONE. placing 3rd on produce 48. being a huening sibling. having amazing stage presence. her encore stages. being very smiley all the time. dating txt's beomgyu. being a member of LE SSERAFIM. 

☾⋆*・゚WRITING CREDITS ― Panorama (IZ*ONE), Sequence (IZ*ONE), Daydream (IZ*ONE), Secret Story of the Swan (IZ*ONE), Airplane (IZ*ONE), Highlight (IZ*ONE), No Celestial (LE SSERAFIM), Sour Grapes (LE SSERAFIM), Good Parts (LE SSERAFIM), No-Return (Into the Unknown) (LE SSERAFIM), Eve, Psyche and Bluebeard's Wife (LE SSERAFIM), Fearnot (Between You, Me and the Lamppost) (LE SSERAFIM), Flash Forward (LE SSERAFIM), Takeoff (Huening Ariella)

☾⋆*・゚SOLO DISCOGRAPHY― Takeoff (January 1st, 2023).

03. ADDITIONAL FACTS.

She was born in Texas, US but has lived in Hawaii, China & South Korea.

She has 3 siblings, Lea (Former-VIVA), Huening Kai (TXT) & Huening Bahiyyih (KEP1ER).

Ariella's mother is Korean and Her father, Nabil David Huening is German.

She also has Polish and Scottish roots from her father's side.

Huening Ariella is a former JYP trainee, SKZ's Bang Chan & TWICE have made it clear that they are friends with Ariella and support her to the fullest.

In 2021, Ariella came out as bisexual. 

―  She participated in Sixteen, placing 11th. 

She was considered for ITZY's line up but left when JYP said that her spot wasn't guaranteed. 

Huening Ariella joined Starship because she was scouted after Sixteen and approached with an opportunity to debut (Produce 48)

She can speak fluent Korean & English. She is above average in Japanese & Mandarin but not fluent.  

When she moved to South Korea, she attended an English speaking school.

Ari was known as IZ*ONES all rounder. 

She says that she got closer to Sakura and Chaewon in LE SSERAFIM as they had to rely on each other more. 

Huening Ariella says that her favourite LE SSERAFIM song is 'No Celestial', not only because she & Yunjin wrote it together, but also because its fun to preform. 

She was supposed to be part of IVE but she terminated her contract as soon as IZ*ONE's contract ended.

Ariella says she was thinking about returning to JYP, but when HYBE contacted her and former IZ*ONE members, she thought she would regret it if she declined the opportunity. 

Ari says shes still very close to her former IZ*ONE members.

Her favourite western artists are Adele, Harry Styles & SZA.

 She says that Adeles music is one of the reasons she fell in love with music.