𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘺𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.

[May 13, 2022]
Huening Ariella POV

I smile widely as we exit the stage. My left arm is linked with Sakura and my right arm is linked with Yunjin. All six of us walk off the stage giggling. Our first win as LE SSERAFIM, our first encore stage as LE SSERAFIM. It doesn't matter if I have already debuted, its still feels completely unreal to be standing beside the girls I have been training with for a year and winning an award for our restless days. We walk into the dressing room. 

"Everyone, photo time!" Chaewon says, a wide smile on her face. 

We all huddle into a photo, holding up our trophy. Our faces are bright, filled with passion and excitement. After a million different faces, angles and poses, Chaewon puts the phone down. I slouch down onto one of the couches in the room. I know I should be packing up right now, getting ready to head home, but instead I watch my five favourite girls talk and giggle as they pack up.

I hear a knock on the door, however our manager is quick to run towards the door. I watch as the door is opened wider and a smiling Beomgyu walks into the room. I'm not sure if it was possible, but I was sure my face lit up even more. I stand up quickly and throw myself in Beomgyu's arms. 

"Hi." He says, kissing the top of my head. I lean back a little and smile at him.

"Hey." I say, laughing. 

"I have a surprise for you."

Beomgyu is quick to pick up my small bag that is filled with basic things like my Airpods and phone. I look around confused.

"What about my other stuff?" I say.

Before Beomgyu can reply, Yunjin speaks to me in English, "Don't worry about it Ari, I got it. Go be romantic with your man." I smile, send her air kisses and finally let Beomgyu drag me out of the room.

As we are walking through the corridor, to the car, he wraps his arm around me. I look up at him, a beautiful human he is. I could look at his face all day, but instead he looks down at me, smiles and kisses me on the lips. 

"Where are we going?" I say, as we reach the car. 

Beomgyu opens the door for me, "that defeats the point of a surprise, darling." 

I roll my eyes, getting into the car. Beomgyu closes the door and hops into the seat next to me. His manager is in the drivers seat, I wonder who is taking his group home. 

"How long will this take?" I lean against him, nuzzling my face into the crook of his arm. He puts his arm around me, resting his hand on the upper part of my arm. 

"Not long." 

He was right, because only about ten minutes later, the car was stopping in front of a small cafe. Beomgyu hops out of the car, opens my door and reaches for my hand. I let him lead me into the empty cafe.

"Tada!" He smiles, doing jazz hands towards a table. 

There are fairy lights hanging from the cafe ceiling and two plates set down on a table near the window. The window looks off into the river, Beomgyu leads me to a seat, pulling out a chair. 

"What's all this for?"

"Am I not allowed to treat my girlfriend after her first win of 2022?" I stay silent and stare at him, "okay, Huening Kai told me that I was a horrible boyfriend so I wanted to prove him wrong." I laugh at him.

I lean over the table, kissing him on the nose, "if Kai telling you that you are a horrible boyfriend gets me this treatment, he better do it all the time." 

Beomgyu dramatically crosses his arms, "I could of done this without Huening Kai." He mutters under his breath. I laugh again. Around Beomgyu all I do is smile and laugh. 

Soon enough Huening Kai is forgotten and I am digging into a heart shaped cake. Beomgyu listens to me as I tell him all about my girls and how I felt after getting our win. He nods along, smiling. I don't know how I got this lucky. 

After a while, his managers car is sat outside in the parking lot. We get up to leave but before I make it out the door, Beomgyu pulls me back in.

"Arielle, I love you so much." He hugs me, we sway back and forth for a few seconds before he pulls back. "I have one more thing for you."

He pulls a jewelry box out of his back pocket. Half of me wishes that he would just get on one knee and propose to me, but another, rational, part of me knows that its not the right time. Beomgyu opens the box, revealing a necklace that has 'LE SSERAFIM' written on the charm.

He spins me around, I lift my hair up and let him put it on me. When he's done, its my turn to tell him how much I love him. We exit the cafe, hand in hand.

When I get home, I walk into Kazuha and Sakura watching a movie. I squeal and Sakura instantly pauses the movie. Instead of acknowledging them, I jump onto the couch and stuff my face into a pillow. I kick my feet and squeal into the pillow again.

"Whats going on?" Kazuha asks Sakura, as I sit up, I watch Sakura shrug her shoulders.

I sigh, "I'm so in love." I say, throwing myself into Sakuras arms. She laughs and hugs me tightly. 

I give them the run down, showing them my new necklace, smiling the whole time.