Rather than waste her time on trivial chores such as laundry, Lu Zetian prefers to spare her time to educate children more and communicate with them. Even if he went to work and they learned from her, Lu Zetian would feel better.

Qin Shi's temperament always makes Lu Zetian feel that she can be an excellent professional woman and will have better development than a full-time wife and mother.

However, he had taken advantage of it and wanted her to take more care of his family. So Qin Shi proposed to buy a washing machine, and Lu Zetian promised to get it.

After washing the dishes, Lu Zetian suddenly heard something and said to Qin Shi, "Yes, I will start to raise my salary next month. With subsidies, I can get one hundred a month."

Qin Shi blinked and said, "Okay."

The higher his salary, the better her welfare!

Moreover, Lu Zetian must have a lot of savings because he is so thrifty. Qin Shi doesn't have to worry about his inability to pay her salary during her work.

After cleaning the kitchen, they went to the next door.

It's still early. Lu Zetian sat down on the sofa in the living room and rested, ready to go out later.

Qin Shi took a look at the children. The twins were sticking together and sleeping like pigs. Gu Qinghai, who sleeps in the outermost part of the bed, also keeps his eyes closed and sleeps sweetly.

Qin Shi looked at it, then closed the door gently, turned back to the room, and planned to take a nap.

Lu Zetian, who sat drinking tea in the living room, looked back from the closed door. He glanced at the spacious and bright living room and looked at the beautiful wild flowers in the glass bottle on the table. His face was very soft.

......

Qin Shi was soon awakened by the laughter of the twins. She wanted to stay in bed for a while, but she didn't have a mobile phone to play with. She could only stare at the ceiling in a daze.

After a few minutes, Qin Shi, bored and sleepy, got up and was ready to read.

The English textbooks given by Lu Zetian are all basic things that can't be more basic. Qin Shi's heart soon became clear after reading them.

It's still early. Qin Shi simply measured the children and prepared to make clothes.

The twins were very excited when they learned that they had new clothes to wear. They didn't leave after measuring the size. They circled around Qin Shi to see how she did it.

Gu Qinghai looked at them, clinging to Qin Shi, and felt unhappy. Just a few days ago, they were defeated by others. Like a little fool, they laughed so happily at others.

"Xiaohai, come quickly, and I'll measure it for you."

Gu Qinghai listened to Qin Shi calling himself and turned his head proudly and said, "I have enough clothes to wear."

Qin Shi saw that he was awkward again and deliberately said, "Well, if you don't cooperate with me, I'll do it. Don't blame me for wasting cloth if it's inappropriate."

Gu Qinghai turned his head to stare at Qin Shi, who threatened him again!

Qin Shi waved to him again, "Come quickly," little tsundere.

Gu Qinghai came over embarrassingly and said, "It's shameful to waste!"

He cooperated with her in order not to let her waste cloth!

Qin Shi chuckled in exchange for Gu Qinghai's angry look.

Qin Shi made a long-sleeved dress with a light blue doll collar and ruffles for An An. It was just the right time to wear it. After a period of time, it would be necessary to add a coat.