Sleepy Y/n

WC: 482

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's POV-

My girlfriend y/n has this change in personality when it comes to bedtime and she's tired but doesn't want to give in.

It's like she's drunk and acts all goofy and funny. That's what she's doing right now.

It's 11 pm and she's had a long day but now wants to convince me that she is not tired and is able to watch a movie which I know she couldn't.

We were on my bed and she was on my lap "come onnn babyyy" she said and I shook my head "we're going to bed"

"Your no fun" she pouted "oh right! Wanna I forgot to tell you that I saw this cute dog today and now I want a dog" he said "oh really what kind?"

"Umm I don't know maybe a golden retriever- oh! or a husky" "baby you know huskies need to stay in cold weather right?" I said and she nodded.

"I'll give him an ice cone every day if he wants" she said and I chuckled "an ice cone?" "Yup and ice cream"

"Y/n that will kill him" I said and she shook her said "yes it will" I said "nooo it won't" she giggled.

Y/n rested her forehead on mine and said "I love your eyes wanna" I blushed and thanked her "your dimples too, they make me feel happily just like your laugh"

"I want to marry you" she said "can we get a dog then?" She asked "how bout a cat" I said and she thought for a second "how bout both"

"We can also get some fish and call them Nemo, dory, and Marlon" she said then gasped "we can get a whale! Or a baby dolphin!"

"A dolphin!?" I laughed and she nodded "I love animals, do you love animals?" "Yes baby I love animals but big animals need huge responsibilities"

"It's okay we can take- what's the word?" "Responsibility?" I laughed as my girlfriend nodded lazily "yup that word!"

"Alright princess it's time for bed" "nooo" she whined "yesss your so tired" "no I'm not look I have so much energy" she tried her best to give me her best smile but her eyes said it all.

I pulled the covers on us and made Y/n lay down resting her head on my chest while I ran my hand through her soft hair.

"Wanna" she mumbled and I hummed "your perfect I love you" she said "I love you more princess" I heard the smile on her face when she said "goodnight"

Not a minute later and Y/n was dead asleep. I smiled and kissed her head "good night"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: is it hard for you to fall asleep?