Red carpet

WC: 307

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel the cold starting to creep up my body, my heart was beating faster and faster. I felt like I wanted to curl up and the panic started to consume me.

Not even an hour in and I couldn't do it. I didn't know if I could make it through this night without having a full-blown panic attack. It felt like everyone was crowding me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the screaming of fans and the flashing of cameras. 

Javon squeezed my waist, making sure I was okay. He must have seen me zoning out. "Javon, y/n over here!" "over here!" "no! look over here!" The screaming and flashing never ceased and nerves racked my whole entire body. 

Today was the first time I've been to an event this big and the only reason I'm here is for Javon. 

"Hey baby, how are you doing" he whispered into my ear and I looked up at him with a smile on I said "never better" I tried my best to sound convincing but he knew I was lying, he didn't have to tell me that, I could tell by the way his grip tightened around my waist. 

Finally, with the last few clicks and flashes, it was time for the award show. We got to our seats and Javon pulled my chair out for me. with him here I felt reassured that I could get through the night. 

I gave my boyfriend a quick peck on the lips and he smiled "I love you" "love you too" he grabbed my hand and kissed it then softly rubbed his thumb over it as we waited for the show to begin.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Did yall see the 2023 Grammys!!