wersling

WC: 403

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon was coming over today and I wasn't ready. He doesn't know I like him and I don't plan on telling him any time soon. 

The doorbell rang and I quickly sprinted down the stairs, hoping my mom wouldn't answer before I did. I see my mom talking to Javon, knowing she's probably embarrassing me. 

She knows I like him and she says I should tell him. 

"Hi wanna come upstairs" I said and he followed me upstairs, I glanced at my mom and see her wink at me. I rolled my eyes and walk with Javon. 

We sat on my bed and talked about random things until, I reach over and grab his phone from him. "Haha! I got it!" I yell and hide it behind my back "not for long!" he smirked.

I begin to run toward my door until he picked me up by my waist and threw me onto the bed, started tickling my sides he grabed his phone. 

I wasn't ready to give up just yet so I pined his arms down and tried to grab his phone; but he grabbed my wrist and turned me onto my back, pinning me down. 

"Javon! get off!" I yelled laughing "never!" he yelled back. I stop laughing and begin to fake cry, causing him to immediately loosen his grip. 

I jump onto him and laughed "You really thought I was hurt?" I say, unable to stop laughing. 

Javon glared at me and picks me up "I'm not letting you get away with this!" he says placing me on the floor and hovered on top of me. 

"Hey! Get off me!" I playfully yelled trying to act mad "No!" he replied smirking. 

Javon pressed his lips on mine and smiled, My heart melts and butterflies filled my stomach. My hands cupped his cheeks as I sit up.

He backed up and smiled at me "Y/n, I kinda like you, like a lot" I blushed deeply and probably smiled like an idiot. 

"Will you be my...my umm..my girlfriend?" He said and I could see he was worried about what I was going to say.

His cheeks turned pink and I smiled cupping his cheeks and pulling him in for another kiss. 

"Does this answer your question?" "Yea" he smiled kissing me again.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What type of Imagines would you like?