you love me?

WC: 239

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you" Javon said jumping onto the couch and kissing my cheek "Do you love me?" he asked and I smiled "Maybe." 

"What do you mean maybe?" he asked acting offended "I mean maybe I love you and maybe I don't" I say getting up to grab my phone but he quickly grabed my arm and pulled me back down next to him. 

"Where do you think you're going?" "my phone" I said pointing at it "you're not going anywhere until you say you love me back" he said and I tired to get out of his grip "Tell me you love me!" he said "Nope" 

"Tell me you love me or I'll tickle you" he said and I glared at him "you wouldn't" "oh I would and I will" He starts to tickle my sides and I squealed "Javon, stop!" "No" He laughed and tickled me more. 

"Please stoppp" I laughed "tell me you love me first, then I'll consider that" he said "I love you! I love you!"Javon stoped and I used this opportunity to catch my breath. 

I got up and looked at my boyfriend and said "Your crazy and annoying but I love you" I said and he smiled pulling me in for a kiss "I know"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: