Ice cream

WC: 286

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on baby let's go to bed Javon. My boyfriend said I was spending the night with him and unfortunately I got my period.

When I'm on my period and is craving something I need to get it because if I don't, I keep thinking about that thing for the whole day.

And now I wanted ice cream

"I want ice cream" I said "baby it's midnight" "but I want ice cream" I pouted and got on his lap wrapping my arms around him "please baby"  

"Y/n-" " pleasee" I whined "no" he said, wrapping his arms around me. I kissed his lips and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Do you think you a kiss would change my mind" he said and I nodded "maybe"

-Javon's POV-

"I can't believe he needs to go get ice cream at this time" "thank bubs" she giggled linking our arms together.

"Are you happy now?" I chuckled, and she nodded " I want to kiss. She asked, and I ate the spoon she offered me

Good? Good smiled when we reach the house Y/n Westin with her ice cream so she threw it away and we went back upstairs to my room

We got in bed together, and Y/n cupped my cheeks and told me in for a sweet kiss.

"Thank you handsome" "of course beautiful" Y/n blushed as I did and snuggled closer to me.

I covered us with the sheets of my bed and wrapped my arms around her.

I kissed her head "good night" "night" she replied softly.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite ice cream?