On set

WC: 321

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to the set of samaritan.2 where my boyfriend was filming, he texted me saying he would have his lunch soon so I could come.+

I got there and Immediately got attacked by the paparazzi, they were just asking about his movie and I just kept silent.

I walked to the gate and Luckily a lady recognized me and let me in right away. I saw that Javon was filming a scene where he was working practicing some moves with Sylvester Stallone "And cut!" The director said.

"Lunch break." The director said and when Javon saw me he immediately smiled and walked to my way direction.

"Hey" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "Hey baby." He pecked my lips.

"Come on I'm starving" He said as we walked over to where they were serving food.

-time skip-

We had lunch and we were now in his trailer just chilling until he had to go filming again. We were sitting on the couch, he was scrolling through his phone as I rested my head on his shoulder looking at the screen.

He then put his phone away and wrapped his arm around my waist making me look up at him. "Hey" He whispered smiling "Hi" I whispered back smiling.

He placed his hands on my hips pulling me to his lap to straddle him, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned in and started kissing him passionately, I felt his smile making butterflies fill my stomach.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission and I let him it. We made out of about 30 minutes before we had to stop.

"I love doing that" he breathed "Me too" I breathed gently pecking his lips.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite action movie?