┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ▇▇═─

"The Dangerous Criminal, Sonic M. Hedgehog, has escaped six years ago from Prison Island, and today marks the sixth anniversary of his and G.U.N secret project...Project Shadow's disappearance, G.U.N agents, both Human and Mobians, are still searching for these two dangerous creatures"

"Turn that Off Venice!" Shadow hissed.

The albino hedgehog, who is six now, and it wearing a white dress shirt with a teal sleeveless sweater, over the shirt, and black pants, his quills tied into a downwards ponytail, the three front quills pulled into a slick back hair style and the two front quills pull down on each side of his face, he turned the TV off after being told by his Father.

Selena who hadn't grown out her carrying the favorite stuffed animal phase yet, is wearing a dark purple dress, with a sing white striped in the middle of the front and side, golden inhibitor rings on her wrists, she was looking into the bassinet at her new sibling, a dark blue hedgehog, with back straps on his arms, legs, and quills, a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, it was really tiny and just snoozing away in the bassinet sucking on his thumb. Skype Speedster Hedgehog, was the name that was written on the bassinet's label.

Lavender, who was wearing a pale pink t-shirt, with light jean overalls, was looking at the hoglet as well, "Come on Selena...You know Mommy and Daddy still Wuv us" she said to her sister, who only smiled.

"I know...it's just surprising to me that we use be that smol" Selena said back as she got down from the stool, Lavender following after her.

Chris, who is wearing a black t-shirt with a star printed onto the fabric, with dark jean shorts, and his Twin Sister, Christie, who is wearing a black t-shirt with Kirby printed onto the fabric, with dark jean shorts were arguing over a toy.

Shadow separates the two, by giving Christie a another toy that looked like the one they were fighting over. "You two need to learn to share" he said to the twins. As you can tell things have been busy these past few years, with the couple. Mostly cause Shadow has a hard time controlling himself around Sonic...he blames it on his Alien DNA.

His ears tilted back slightly when the door to the master bedroom opened.

"Mommy!~" the Five Older Kids shouted, which only made Skype shift in his bassinet, the newborn spent most of his time sleeping, or feeding, since he was still tiny, getting him away from Sonic without him whimpering was hard cause the hoglet was blind and relied on scent, so Shadow had use a blanket that had Sonic's scent all over it.

"Hey guys" Sonic tiredly said, as he had just woken up from a deep sleep, in his arms was another small hoglet, that was wrapped in a warm blanket, a black hedgehog, with purple stripes in his quills, fluffy bangs coming out of the single stripe on his head, a peach muzzle and underbelly that was fluffy at the chest, a red patch on his back, and up to his knees the black fur faded into a red color, he was wearing a light red onesie. This is Skyler Hedgehog.

Much to Shadow's delight, Sonic's appearance had changed when he was pregnant with both Skype and Skyler, his curves were more pronounced, a long with much wider hips, thicker thighs and legs. After giving the older kids attention, and praising them on their training, mostly Silver, and The Twins, as well as Selena, he walked over to Shadow.

"Thank you for letting me sleep in..." Sonic mutters as he turned his attention to Skype, who was still fast asleep.

"Hmm, you needed your sleep...I got Sky, you go teach Lavender how to control her speed" Shadow said taking the hoglet from Sonic.

"Eh? W-why?" Sonic asked.

"G.U.N soldiers are still out there, and I want to make sure our kids can at least out run them" Shadow admits.

Sonic who was wearing his thigh-high socks, that squeezed his thighs, with a white socks over that and his red sneakers with a white strap and golden buckles, that were designed to handle his high speed runs, along with white gloves with that only go up to his thumbs, and reach his elbow, with black fingerless gloves, and a red bandanna around his neck to hide the permanent bruise on his neck. Lets out a small sigh, and nodded. "Come on Lavender, let's get your speed under control"

"Kay Mommy~" Lavender smiled, as she followed Sonic to the safety of the backyard.

Shadow lets out a small sigh, the only risk he made was putting his big family at risk if G.U.N found them, he knew the twins, and Selena could teleport farther than he can...cause of them having more chaos energy than him and Sonic has combined, and he knew Silver can use his telekinesis to make a shield, as well as bock objects.

With in these years, he came to the realization, that maybe having Sonic's memory all messed up like it is, isn't really a good sign...he had to relearn the painful training G.U.N forced him to do when he was kidnapped to be a soldier, but other than that...with his half blindness, he was still useless, and needed help with keeping aim, when it came to Spindashing, and homing attacking.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Shadow had put the older kids to bed, while Sonic dealt with the new borns. Which was always a good sight to see, he kind of liked seeing his emblem on Sonic.

The blue hedgehog is holding Skype, and Skyler, who were just suckling on his nipples, drinking down the natural milk of his, before putting them in the cribs for bed, he tucks them in and was about to wipe away the remaining milk. He covers his mouth to block out his gasps from Shadow licking his nipple.

"Sorry My Love...but you look so damn beautiful~" Shadow growls.

"...Which I um...what to talk you about..." Sonic stammers as he let Shadow pick him up and take him back to the master bedroom.

"Oh I know...My Love, you make a perfect Mother~" Shadow purrs kissing Sonic's exposed abdomen.

"But isn't seven enough..." Sonic shivers.

"Not for us...My Love, not for us...now hush...I just want to hear you moan~" Shadow smirks, squeezing Sonic's thighs making the hedgehog groan.

Sonic kind of knew that Shadow was using him, as a pleasure toy, he known that through the years, and while he was pregnant with Skype and Skyler, but...he just didn't have the guts...to leave him...he couldn't.

He just loved him to much to do so.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭