┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ▇▇═─

Sonic was put on an all liquid diet cause of his throat, but his smoothies were mixed with antibiotics, to help the infection heal.

His body felt heavy, he didn't remember what happened when he got back to his shared cell, besides Shadow forcing himself onto him again, and a disgusting taste in his mouth, he felt sick, he dry heaves before just vomiting onto the concrete floor beneath him, it was a mixture of blood and semen.

When he was finishing vomiting, he just laid down on the floor a good distance away from his vomit. "Sorry Maurice...I got carried away last night" Shadow said to the Mobian, who only whimpered, and started to lick at his stomach cause it was hurting, he didn't care if was rounder than normal, it was hurt and his instincts were telling him to lick the area.

Shadow scoops up the Hedgehog in his arms, "I see that you noticed, the eggs that your carrying inside you"

"E-Eggs?..."

"Mhm, you're pregnant...My Love, isn't that amazing?"

Sonic looked down at his swollen stomach, he really couldn't think for himself anymore, so he was only going off of his animal instincts, and following Shadow's orders.

Has he been in this Chamber for that long, that he just didn't care anymore, he eyes kind of showed it, he didn't remember who he was when the torturing stopped, he only knew his name, and that he was government property, and a criminal. Base on the tallies he's been here for a solid month.

Shadow held onto the broken hedgehog, he was proud of himself for finally finishing the job that G.U.N couldn't do...and that was break Sonic's mind completely that it just started to pieces up a different memories, that made sense...making it so that Sonic was his...and only his.

"H-Hungry..." Sonic mutters, when he noticed the tray of food and water.

Shadow used his tail to grabbed the smoothie off of the tray to bring it over to his mate, Sonic takes the glass and started to drink the smoothie, he's gotten used to the nasty chemicals taste, since it was made with things that there to give him nutrients to survive.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Prisoner Eighteen...is suffering from memory loss...or rather false memory, he only remembers his full name, and that he is property of G.U.N, and that his main purpose is to serve, and please, G.U.N and Project Shadow. Who he calls his Mate" Kimberly wrote down on the medical sheet for Sonic, "Physically Prisoner Eighteen, can't run do to his damage paws and thighs, only Speaks One Word sentences, or repeat a word that he doesn't understand, he can still walk like a normal mobian, but prefers to walk on all fours, Project Shadow...has implanted four eggs into his womb" She lets out a small sigh as she takes a drink of her coffee.

"It only took a Month For him to just give up on life" Richard said.

"At least the Infection is going down on his wounds, and Project Shadow is being more caring towards Prisoner Eighteen" Kimberly said as she puts the pen down, and turns the camera off that was in the cell.

"All I know is that Prisoner Eighteen's mind is completely broken, to the point that he wouldn't recover from" Richard added as he sits back in his seat.