┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ▇▇═─

Sonic lets out a yawn, as he woke up to whimpering and squeaking from his kids, the spot next to him was empty...it was always empty...G.U.N had Shadow in a different chamber, from Sonic and his kids, mostly so that they could monitor the Mobian's health, if he was left alone with his kids, as for Shadow, he mostly showed aggression towards G.U.N agents...he would try to work together, which only ended him losing control against his Black Arm Alien's side and lashing out at the soldiers.

Sonic unbuttons his shirt, to expose his chest, before picking up Silver and Selena, he was given special kind of medicine to have him continuously produce milk from his A size chest, he shivers when feeling Silver and Selena's mouths on his nipples, he still hadn't gotten used to the feeling, do to the damage done to his paws he had to sit down by the nest.

So far all of the hoglets had opened their eyes, and can see clearly. Selena has hazel brown eyes, Silver has bright ember eyes, the twins red left eyes and a emerald green right eyes, and Lavender bright blue eyes.

After they were feed, and burped, Sonic didn't bother with buttoning up his shirt he just climbed into the nest, to cuddle with his kids...he was to tired to do anything else, the bags underneath his eyes shows that he hadn't been sleeping since Shadow and him were forced to separate, nor had he spoken, the scars on his arms was from him just harming himself, with his own nails, or his teeth, spent most of his days whimpering...or waiting by the door. All common behavior for a Mobian that has been separated from their mate for to long. His ear twitches when Christopher started to pull and chew on it, his little fangs didn't hurt, and Sonic is use to the pulling.

Lavender growls and pull on Sonic's sleeve trying to get the fabric off of his body. The hoglets didn't really have anything to play with or get chew on, so they either messed with Sonic, or the nest.

"I miss you Shadow..." Sonic thought to himself.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Shadow was huddled in the corner of the chamber, that was much smaller than his own, he pelt was stained with purple and red blood, the purple blood is his own, while the red was from the soldiers that he massacre with the agents, his wounds were slowly healing.

"I miss you Shadow..."

The Hybrid's eyes shot opened, when he heard Sonic's thoughts, after he claimed him...he can hear his mate's thoughts...thought not all the time, cause Sonic only has a bite mark on his shoulder, the mobian was due for another claim mark...one claims him as property of the Black Arms, he only growls as he clinches his hands into a fist, he was weak on his chaos energy so he couldn't just chaos control to his mate's side, cause of the massacre, he just had to hope this stupid social experiment ended soon, so he could go back to what is his, before G.U.N gets another idea to do with his mate.

He punches the wall as hard as he could, not leaving a crack in the solid concrete, "You bastards better not have fucking hurt him..." he growled, sure his reasons for claiming Sonic has his own...was for his own selfish desires, but he did care about the Mobian, and his kids. "I will fucking...Kill all of you!" He snapped as he punches the wall again.

He waited for another thought, from his mate before finding away to escape, but he didn't get anything besides that thought, which caused his eyes to glow red and he lets out a roar, just letting his Alien Side to take over, which was his more animalistic side.

"I'll kill them...I'LL THEM ALL!!" He snarled as he started to punch and claw at the wall to try and break out, which didn't even leave crack. Not that it mattered he knew he couldn't break through five layers of concrete, but he had to lash out at something, since the Soldiers were to much of cowards to face him.