┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ▇▇═─

"Tests have been done on Project Shadow...do to his DNA being half Mobian, his body can produce two different types of semen...Normal Male Mobian Semen that carry equal amounts of sperm cells, and Thick Green Semen, that passes over a green alien like egg, without a host the egg expires" Kimberly wrote down with a small sketch of what the egg looks like. "Base on the Sizes of the Egg, we can determine that maybe, Ten Eggs are passed over to the host, but only five to seven eggs are fertilized, more testing is required"

Richard just had a syringe with medication for the poor female mobians that were used for testing, one of them had Shadow's semen drippings from her ass, the other had a swollen stomach that was filled with eggs, the first Mobian flinches when the needle was forced into her abdomen and the liquid was injected into her system, another Scientist took the Mobian out of the testing chamber, while another Scientist took the other female mobian away.

"Incubation Time for the eggs, are around three weeks to a solid two months" Kimberly said. Sonic was in a glass cell, with the four green eggs that were wrapped in a white blanket to keep them warm. "Each Egg can carry one or two offsprings, the host whether it being Male, can produce Milk for the offsprings" she added. "Laid Eggs seemed to be indestructible to most things besides fire" she noted before motioning Richard to bring, Sonic and Shadow back to their cell.

"As for Prisoner Eighteen, The Infection had disappeared, still shows fear to Scientists, and our equipment...Prisoner Eighteen, questioned Agent Rouge and the Guardian, not remembering them at all" Kimberly said as she played the recording of Sonic and his friends.

/Recording/

A female white bat, wearing a full body black suit, with a pink heart chest plate over her breast, with a light purple vest, white heel boots, light blue eyeshadow, and pale pink lipstick. This is Rouge The Bat.

A male Red Echidna, wearing a brown cowboy hat, with red pins on the hat with yellow stars in the center of the pins, a black necklace that is used for diving, a tan vest, white mitts with metal spikes on his knuckles, brown shorts with extra pockets, and red hiking boots. This Knuckles The Echidna.

A female Pink Hedgehog, with long straight quills and side quills, a pale peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, wearing a red off the shoulder t-shirt, with white waist length shorts, with red sneakers. This is Amelia Rose.

A male yellow fox, with a chunk of his left ear missing, a deep gash over his right eye, a burn scar on his hip, as well as messing skin on his left ankle from shackles, two twin fox tails, a pair of pilot goggles on his head, a pilot vest, and brown shorts with extra pockets, being held up by a red tool belt, and red sneakers. This is Miles 'Tails' Prower.

The metal doors slide open, and Shadow who kept his third eye hidden by keeping it closed, and looked for mobian, was hold Sonic's hand.

"Sonic!!" Tails and Amy called out as they hurried over to the blue hedgehog, who only started to tremble when they got close, he hung onto Shadow, whimpering.

"Sonic?" Tails said as his tilted his ears back. "Sonic it's us...your friends, don't you remember us?"

"N-no..." Sonic admits.

"Hon...Do you at least know who you are?" Rouge asked.

"I-I'm S-Sonic Maurice Hedgehog..." Sonic said, when Amy got close to him...he only pushes himself deeper into Shadow, for protection.

"You have to know who I am?" Amy said as her ears pinned to her head.

Sonic shook his head, as he started trembling more, mostly out of fear, cause he didn't know who these Mobians are.

"Sonic it's me, your Girlfriend Amy Rose" Amy said.

"Girlfriend?..." He repeated, mostly cause he didn't understand the term.

"Someone who is like me...but a female" Shadow explained to his terrified mate.

Amy only looked away, she couldn't really argue cause Sonic didn't remember her.

"Okay...Well you have to at least remember me" Knuckles said with smirk on his muzzle.

Sonic didn't really respond, as he was keeping his distance from Knuckles.

"You really don't remember...Hon do you?" Rouge said.

Sonic only shook his head. The group did their best to try and trigger some memories that they had with Sonic, but they only got the same reaction, a confused looked, head shakes, and him repeating the same the words that he didn't understand, to only have Shadow tell him what they meant.

"H-He r-really doesn't remember us..." Tails said as he had tears in the corner of his eyes.

Sonic was purring cause of the attention he was getting from Shadow, who was just rubbing his only good ear, that didn't have a missing chunk in it.

/End of Recording/

"Prisoner Eighteen, Remains Loyal to Project Shadow, but obeys orders if given to him by any G.U.N Soldiers" Kimberly added as she looks away. "He has no memory of even being a hero..." she crosses out the the words Hero of Mobius on the sheet of paper that was Sonic's document and information about who he is. She closes the file labeling it, under Prisoner Eighteen. She closes the cabinet that had the file in it.