┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ▇▇═─

Sonic whimpers as his stomach started growling for food, it been awhile since the hedgehog had last eaten, and rolls up his sleeves and started to bite into his bruised arms, drinking his own blood, it was the only thing that he could think of eating, besides eating his own flesh.

"Mmm!?" Sonic muffles when Shadow's thumb was forced into his mouth, to stop him from biting at his arm...he didn't know what to do with it. He saw that Shadow's muzzle was getting closer to his own, before the halfbreed's lips was replacing his thumb.

Shadow forces his long snake like tongue into Sonic's mouth, making the hedgehog gag when the tongue was forced down his injured throat, a bit of saliva was dripping off of their muzzles. When Shadow pulled his tongue out of Sonic's mouth the hedgehog's ears tilted back, as he started to trembling. Shadow licks his lips and wipes the drool away from his lips, the Mobains blood was sweet, "Mmm Tasty~"

Sonic whimpers as he tried to pulled his arm away from Shadow's grip only to feel sharp pain in his arm from the halfbreed's claws digging into his flesh, of already bloody arm. "I don't think so Hedgehog"

"...H-Hurting...M-Me..." Sonic mutters as he felt like crying right there, but he didn't have any tears to spare, he muzzle was force to look at Shadow, the last thing that he saw was the the third eye glowing a bright shade of crimson, and his emerald green eyes shifted to a bright crimson red. Sonic is of course half blinded, but it didn't matter, if one of his eyes got a glance of the third eye, when it was glowing.

Sonic is under Shadow's control, do to him hypnotizing the poor hedgehog.

"Are you hungry hedgehog?~" He asked Sonic, who only nodded, he pulled the hedgehog to his crotch, where his fully erected cock was in front of the hedgehog's face. "Then Suck it." He commanded.

Sonic licks up the pre-cum that was dripping off of the throbbing length, he wraps his mouth over the length, making Shadow moan, cause of the warm moist cave, "That's it~" the blue hedgehog started bobbing his head on Shadow's length, pressing his tongue against the oddly shaped member. "Nrgh...Mmmph~" Shadow moans.

Sonic moans against Shadow's harden length, as he deep throats the member, making the hybrid let out a satisfying sigh. "Hah...Y-you better swallow~" the Hybrid groans.

Sonic's eyes widen as the sudden gush of thick fluids started to fill up his mouth making his cheeks puff up, but despite the damaged done to his throat he swallows the thick substance down, to his stomach. Shadow quickly pulls his cock out of Sonic's mouth.

The hedgehog started panting and gasping for air, His eyes shifting back to its normal color, as the hypnosis had ended. The blue hedgehog blinks but he was kind of conscious during the blowjob. He started trembling.

"Welcome back Hedgehog~" Shadow smiled at Sonic.

Sonic whimpers, as he just crawls away from Shadow...the hybrid's semen was sitting well with in his stomach that was already digesting it, it didn't even matter since that hedgehog was starving, he only curls up in the corner.

"Aw don't been like that...at least your not hungry anymore" Shadow cooes, as he goes over to his new mate, he wraps his arms around Sonic, and started to lick the blood away from his arm, purring his whip like tail wrapping around the hedgehog's leg.

"N-No...S-Stop..." Sonic whimpered as he felt his orange pants being lowered from his abdomen.

"You don't have the right to stop me Hedgehog" Shadow growled, baring his sharp teeth to show that he was the one in charge her, which only made the hedgehog whimper, his body was forced to being all four.

"N-No...I...I d-don't want this..." Sonic pleaded.

Shadow only licks his lips at the site of Sonic's vulva, "That's to bad~"

"AHHH!?!" Sonic screams as Shadow slammed his full length into his vagina.

"Argh...You are tight..." Shadow grunted as he pulls his length out, a little a bit of blood on his cock, he slams it back into the tight moist pink walls making the weak hedgehog scream out in pain. That only started to get weaken with ever thrust Shadow made, cause of his sore throat and vocal cords, drool started to drip from his mouth, along with blood onto the concrete floor.

"AHHH!?!...Hah...S-Stop..." Sonic moans, Shadow only smirks as he digs his claws into the Mobian's sides making the hedgehog whimper out into pain.

"Your adorable...when you think you can stop me~" Shadow whispers into Sonic's ear, his teeth brushing over Sonic's covered shoulder, with his tail he rips off a piece of the orange uniform from the hedgehog's shoulder.

"AHH!?!" Sonic screamed as he felt the Shadow bite into his shoulder hard making the mobian bleed, and marking the hedgehog as Shadow's.

"Argh!!" Shadow groaned, as he forces his knot into Sonic's womb before releasing his semen into the mobian's womb.

Shadow pulls his cock out, of Sonic's vulva, who just collapsed onto the ground his body trembling as he just whimpers to himself. Shadow forces his cock back into Sonic's vulva making the hedgehog squeak out in agony.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was huddled into a corner of the room, whimpering and sobbing to himself as he felt dirty after getting raped by Shadow, who had left him alone...his body was covered in bloody bite marks, claw marks from Shadow's sharp nails, his uniform ripped.