He shot up, laughing as he started to squirm under my touch.

I stopped, breathing out.

"What's wrong love? Is there a fire?" He asks.

"No." I simply say.

"Then why did you wake me up?" Harry pouted.

"Your bandmates are here looking for you, saying that you missed a majority of your rehearsal." I explained.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot!" He cussed, getting up from my squeaky and annoying bed. I should probably get it fixed soon. "I got to go. Is that alright?" He asks.

I didn't even want him here in the first place! But anyway, he still showed up.

"Mhm, it's fine." I pull a small smile.

I leaned in, thinking Harry was going to kiss me, but instead he went for something behind me.

He reached for his jackets on the coat hanger, smiling.

"What." He glares at the look on my face questioningly.

"Nothing, nothing." I rush.

Harry smirked, pulling me towards him. "Bye," He says, gently kissing my cheek.

My smile slightly grew, as I looked up at him.

"I'll see you soon."

I followed him downstairs, going back to that enemy state in front of the others. Harry knew the whole plan, he knew that we shouldn't tell others that we slept together.. Again.

The boys seemed to let go the part that Harry was found at my place, but El still clinged tightly to the topic, her curious stare burning through me.

"You wanna come?" Niall abruptly asks me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Yeah!! JANEY YOU SHOULDDDD!!" Louis shouts as I flinched, closing my eyes. "Please don't scream." I find screaming one of the most annoyingest things on this planet.

"Tehe sorry." He says sheepishly.

"And don't call me Janey. No nicknames." I say sternly.

They all seemed to nod, reminding me of some obeying dogs.

I smiled crookedly, satisfied.

"So you should come! I think you should, I mean we have a lot to catch up on!" El nods, wiggling her eyebrows.

Me and Harry exchanged a short glance before I sighed.

"Okay. Give me like ten minutes to get ready."

"FIVE!" I hear Harry shout once I was at the top of the staircase.

I chuckled lightly, shaking my head as I walked back into my room.

I picked out the most simplest of clothing, a white flowy top and some flower jeans. I left my hair down, ruffling it in the mirror as I put my normal make up on consisting of foundation, lipstick, and mascara.

I opened up my closet, looking for a good pair of shoes.

I picked up some mocha brown doc martens, slipping them on.

Looking for my phone, I find it on my counter, picking it up.

Admiring the oufit in the mirror really fast, I quickly shuffled out of my room, walking down the stairs.

"Kay, readies." I nodded once as I breathed out in front of the group of people in my living room.

"You look pretty." Niall smiled as I smiled back.