5: The Daisy Cafe

Start from the beginning

Bogum released a long sigh , seeing retrieving figure of the handsome boy, it pained to see his lil brother like this but he was not guilty rather he was determined , determined to bring the smile back on his friends face ," I promise Tae, I'll make you happy again no matter what!" he promised to Taehyung , and he promised to himself as well.

__________

*Ringing!

Noises could be heard as the last bell rang of the day.

Everyone huffed a relief beath as they don't have to bear any other boring classes anymore.

But certainly, someone was not happy at all. He was clearly annoyed , he was not being in himself throughout the whole day. First he had to see his crush fighting with his best friend, second his crush had to be absent all the time. He didn't see the handsome boy after lunch , most importantly he didn't even knew how his crush might be and that what annoying him the most . heck how badly he wanted to check on the handsome boy to see if he is okay or not guess that's not gonna happen.

"hey kookie ? are you okay why are you sulking now ?" hoseok asked nudging the bunny boy.

"Hyung! I'm not sulking "Jungkook replied, a small pout was resting on his plum lips,

"Sure sure" hoseok chuckled, seeing how cute his new friend could be "anyways, I have good news, did you get any job yet? if not then I talked to the café where I work and there is a vacant place if you are interested then you can work there, the owner is a good person and he pays well too. so would like to join?" hoseok said arranging his stuffs.

Jungkook mood brightened up all of a sudden, he really was looking for a decent job according to his qualification and it was so hard to find a job, he did go to many places but most of them were not needed any employees or they didn't want to hire a college student, "really hyung??i would love to work there! Oh hyung you are a life saver, I really needed a job or else I would have to starve for whole month" he hugged Hoseok crushing him in he process .

"k-kookie c-cant breath" hoseok breathed out difficultly.

"ooops sorry hyung" Jungkook immediately released him and started scratching his neck .

"nah it's okay ! well would you like to come with me now to my work place ?" he asked getting up from him seat .

Jungkook nodded his head excitedly , he hurriedly slided his bag over his back before leaving for the café , he hoped he would get select at any cost and more over hoseok said the owner is a good person so he hoped for the best.

________

"hey don't tress okay , everything will be good!" hoseok said assuring to Jungkook, while eyeing the very nervous state of the boy. They were now Infront of the Daisy café where hoseok works.

Jungkook gave Hoseok a tight lipped smile , nodding his head.

Hoseok then grabbed the door know of the café and twisted it open. He dragged the boy behind him with him.

"welcome to Daisy caf—oh! Hoba ! I see you came already" a blonde male most probably working here greeted them as soon as he noticed them.

"hey jae! Where is Jinnie hyung?" Hoseok asked back , eyes roaming around.

"in kitchen . and who is this cutie ?" The blonde man Named jae asked seeing a cute boy behind Hoseok almost hiding himself.

"you will know later , bye gonna meet Jinnie hyung"

With that Hoseok marched towards the kitchen , with Jungkook following behind him like a lost puppy.

"hey hyung !" hoseok chirped as soon as he spotted a man who was coming right from the kitchen wiping his hands in apron ..

"yahh don't hyung me ! you are 10 min late " the man crossed his hands over his chest, glaring at the other. He tried to be angry but he was nowhere near to be angry .

"hehe sorry hyung ! wont happen again," hoseok said sheepishly ." ahh hyung meet Jungkook , remember the boy i told you about?" hoseok said pointing towards the Jungkook , who was staring at the ground all the time like that was the most interesting thing in the whole world.

"hey Jungkook , nice to meet you I'm Jin , Kim SeokJin , the owner of this café, " Jin looked at the bunny boy extending his hands towards him.

Jungkook nervously looked at the extended hand , very timidly he shook hands with Jin. God this jin guys was very intimidating at some point.

"so do you want to work here?" jin asked , placing his both hands inside his apron's pocket .

Jungkook nodded his head , failed to process any word.

"fine then! But there are some rules that you have to follow if you want to work here, one – don't be late , two don't take too much leaves without giving proper notice , three don't doze off while working , that's it ! so tell me if you have any problem?" jin expressed.

"no!,mr Kim! I don't have any problem"

" fine then you can start working from today , if that okay for you?and yeah please call me hyung < mr Kim makes me older" jin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head flashing adorable smile, he was happy that he got the job and most preciously the owner looked very promising .

Cute! Jin thought in his mind seeing the bright smile of the boy," well then Hoseok will show you around " with that he took off his apron , folding it he placed it on the counter.

"hyung are you leaving?" hoseok asked Jin confusedly.

"yes hoba , going to visit my brother-in-law today , hope you guys will handle everything in absence of mine?" Jin expressed.

"don't worry hyung will handle everything, " hoseok reassured the elder.

"thanks hobe ! bye then , bye Jungkook, have a nice first day at your work" Jin looked at the shy boy and smiled at him.

"b-bye hyung"

Jin nodded at them, checking for one last time everything we left the place.

____________

Taehyung lazily went to his apartment . it already 7 o clock at night .

he was hella tired . after leaving college he didn't fell like going home immediately . so he decided to wonder around the streets of seoul. He dint had any idea where he was going to , as if his feet had their own mind , thus waking for 30 minutes he found himself at the bank of han river . So he decided to spend some time there alone.

He laid down on the ground placing one hand under his head, he sighed . the view was really pleasant , clouds were floating in the cry , slow breeze was blowing making the grass dancing curiously.

Such a beautiful sight, for a moment he forgot about his all his worries and cession himself to mother nature.

He had no idea when he fell asleep there , when he woke up the sun had already gone down. He looked at his phone to check time and his eyes widened, it was already past 7 . he got up from the ground and ran towards his home.

After what felt like a eternity he reached to his apartment, he took out keys from his pants pocket and put it in the key whole but his eyebrows knitted in confusion to see the door was already unlocked .

As soon as he got into his home , strong aromas hit his nostrils , and his all confusion vanished away , he didn't need to know who was inside his home .. he hurriedly took of his shoes and ran towards the kitchen,

"hyunggggg when did you come?"