13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)

Start from the beginning

Karan " mumma get her food "

She nodded and went away to get her food, she was looking down when papa moved forward and patted her head
"mistakes do happen but don't take everything to your heart, you know he is protective, he care for you both. Don't think otherwise beta,we love you "

He walked outside and she was still looking down fidgeting with her fingers like it's her favourite job.

Mumma gave him the food and went outside, he walked to her and sat before her.

He took the spoon in his hand, she whispered " mei khalunga "

He silently forwarded the plate and she took few morsel before picking up the plate and stood up, he tried to take the plate

Teju " it's okay sunny, I can manage, I will keep the plate. "

She walked to the kitchen and kept the plate. She looked at the momos, called parvez and took that cover and moved to living room.

Parvez came running inside the house
" bhabhi call Kiya apne "

Teju smiled and forwarded the packet
" I am sorry parvez bcoz of me he might have scolded you, I m sorry, please take this "

Parvez " koye baat nahi bhabhi.. I m sorry meine kuch nah samjhe aapko ye diya "

She nodded and walked inside their room, he was standing on the balcony and looking at the sea view. She saw the tablets which was kept on the side table, she took the tablet silently and layed on the bed. It was late night by now and she was tired of everything. 

when will u stop being childish, sab mazak nahi hai..what if something happen to the baby... Kya karogi tab.. "

oh come on teja.. Dont do these acting now.. Kya khana hai, oh wait momos laao.. Haa ..aur bhi spicy..ofc we will pleasure ur taste buds first okay, then joh hoga dhekelenge

Glad by the way you r taking care of  baby by shouting like this

All his words are messing her mind and she clutched her stomach in the fear of losing her baby. A mother in her wants to hide somewhere and protect her child till she come back to the earth. She started sobbing , she felt the other side of bed dip, she wiped her tears and layed silently covering herself with the comforter.

He looked at her who was hiding under the comforter now, he wanted her to talk but something was stopping her and he knew she will go into her over thinking zone if she didn't talk about it sooner. His heart broke listening her talks with teddy, he was still there when she said am I not important to him now, little did she knew she was her everything and he was scared for her more than the baby.

He traced her belly and she let him do that, he whispered " Good night princess, papa loves you "

He kissed her belly and layed back on his side.  He was waiting for her to come to him but she was in her thinking zone. She was feeling something uneasy inside her and tossing around. She slept after sometime curling like a baby and he sighed not understanding what he need to do.

.........................................................................

The next morning he woke up around 8 and found his side of bed empty. He looked around and there is no sign of her, he walked to washroom and it was also empty. He did his morning chores and walked outside, his parents were  in living room and she was not with them.

Karan " Where is she ?"

Papa " khote sab teri wajase horaha, ek din tere zuban kat dungi mei.. "

Karan " subha subha mujhe kyu gaaliyan dehrahe hai aap , and answer my question where is she "