Euphony Series

Songs aren't made just for fun. Songs are made to express someone’s feelings. Behind those words, there’s something hidden. It’s either pain or love.

The Euphony Series tells about the story behind the 8 different songs experienced by different characters. A series that can make you laugh, cry, and fall in love at the same time.

8 different stories with different plot and twist. 8 different writers all in one series.

Introducing, Euphony Series.

Euphony Series #1: Enchanted By: Crazymelophaine

By: Crazymelophaine

I was enchanted to meet him while he was enchanted to meet someone... and that someone isn't me.”

Euphony Series #2: 2002
By: misssleepyhe4d

I want to do all the fun things we used to do back then from 2002 and he's willing to go back in time just to see the smile in my eyes again.”

Euphony Series #3: Here With Me
By: louevrie

We meet again... Look at you now you're already successful. b-but you didn’t back on that day, our special day.”

“I’m here now, A. I will get what mine now.”

Euphony Series #4: Still Into You
By: sweet_akira_writes

Months and days had pass, but im still into you K, no matter how I tried to forget you. my love for you will never fade.”

Euphony Series #5: Deja Vu
By: Sky_Celestine

“Loving you keeps on reminding me of someone that I once knew.” 

Euphony Series #6: You Belong With Me
By: solistre

I know from the start that I Belong With You.”

Euphony Series #7: Dandelions
By: GrayAhgase

I see forever in your eyes.”

Euphony Series #8: Lie Again
By: daninininino

“Because I love you, because the words ‘I love you’ isn’t enough.”

***

Euphony Series is a collaboration series that is inspired by different songs from international singers. This collaboration is not connected nor does it make a direct representation of the songs.