The Princess Out of Control

Alexandre was sitting in a field, he was relaxing while having a chocolate drink, while drinking he heard loud footsteps and everything around was shaking a little.

So he looked around to see what it was, then he saw something coming towards him, the silhouette increased and he saw who it was, it was Junior.

She came to him in her giant form, even though she was small compared to her mother and the other women, she was still huge for him, so she started to decrease in size until she was human height, and even then she was tall

Alexander: Hello Junior

junior: hi dad

Junior called him that because he was perhaps the closest thing to a father figure for her.

Alexandre: So what did you come here for?

Junior: I was walking around until I saw you, so I came here to see you

Alexandre: Oh well it looks like there is no problem going on

Junior: Hmm!  Hey what's that in your hand?

Alexandre: Nothing much, just a chocolate drink that I'm drinking.

Junior: Ooohh I can have it too!

Alexandre: I don't know Junior... I don't know what sugar would do to your body's metabolism

Junior: Awww c'mon it's just a small sip, it won't do anything bad

Alexandre:....Okay, I'll let you have a drink.

Junior: Yesssss!

Alexandre then gave his sugary drink to Junior who soon started to drink some.

Alexandre (Thinking): I hope nothing bad happens

                      5 hours later

Oh how I was wrong, after taking a little of his chocolate drink, Junior then in a great uncontrolled frenzy due to the sugar he consumed, due to that he has been moving around in some places in the world destroying objects or any poor thing that was in his way .

The location now shown was a city that had been attacked by the anxiously uncontrollable Princess of monsters.

In the center of the city there were two figures, they were Alexandre who was sitting in the middle of the wreckage and Junior who was lying face down on the ground, after hours of being out of control she finally lost all the energy she had and f...

In the center of the city there were two figures, they were Alexandre who was sitting in the middle of the wreckage and Junior who was lying face down on the ground, after hours of being out of control she finally lost all the energy she had and fell unconscious.

Alexandre was sitting close to Junior when he felt the ground shake and also heard loud footsteps, he looked to one direction and saw who was obviously there was Gojiren herself, she had a worried look.

Gojiren: JUNIOR!

Alexandre: It took a while to arrive Goji

Gojire: What happened Alexander, I was resting when the other girls told me that my daughter was causing havoc and confusion around the world!

Alexander: Goji sugar, sugar is the answer

Gojiren: What!?

Alexandre: I'll explain this better on the island, but I'm going to say that the one more rule on the list of things your daughter shouldn't do until she reaches a mature age

Ps: History lesson?  Never give sugar to a Kaiju child, without at least making sure he will become an uncontrolled and energetic steam train destroying everything around