0

Trigger Warning: Some of the smut scenes contain blood and slight gore... You've been warned.

Please vote and comment :))))))

Preview

"You can actually see the constellation Scorpius from here," I said.

"Where?"

I traced out where Scorpius was with my hands.

Landon tried to do the same but he was off. I moved closer to him so that we were standing arm to arm and I guided his hand.

"Close one eye, it'll help you," I instructed.

Landon smiled as he followed my instructions and I showed him the constellation again.

"I think I see it," he replied.

We both looked at each other and I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Being this close to Landon was exhilarating.

Landon's bright eyes intensely looked into mine. I felt my heart beating faster knowing that he was looking at no one else but me.

His eyes dropped to my lips and he took a step towards me.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach violently fluttering as I stood before Landon.

His cold hand gently cupped my cheek then he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

Electric.

The moment his lips touched mine I felt like I had been brought back to life.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me in as we passionately kissed. His hair tickled my cheeks and I felt intoxicated by his scent.

After a few moments, we slowly parted and stared at each other with bemusement. He moved his hands so that they were both on my waist.

"I like you," he murmured.

I felt my eyes get wide as I looked up at him.

"I like you too."