He knew it. Someone from inside is sharing information out. Reyansh clenched his hands in a fist to crash it on his face. However, he know one mistake and the whole underworld will know about his weakness, targetting upon her. Although he can burn down the world for her. Not at the cost of letting her take part in it to prove it, harming her.

Letting out a forced laugh he speak,"We man have needs. If not you then who will understand it. Well, congratulations on your fifth wedding." He raise his hand to click the glass with Yami's one. Yami grin a lopsided-smile.

Pouring himself a drink he gaze at the rising bubble when Vishal, his right man whispers in his ear.

Dark

Is what he see. Reyansh hands clench around the glass tightening with each words registering in his mind. He slams the glass on the floor. Like, he knows, holding it any longer would have definitely stab the glass in his palm.

"Boss. It's Vehansh sir call. Stating ma'am has been lost." Vishal mutters.

Suzuki Yami sits straight up while the seductress shaking in her place.

"Mr. Yami the deal has been sign you know what to do next." He pins Yami with his eyes daring him to ask anything. Yami nods his head, gulping the thick air.

He strides down the stairs skipping one in the middle. The car already waits for him at the entrance along with security.

His mind is filled with nothing but rage. Before stepping out he clearly warned her to not pull any stunt. But she never learns to obey. With the determination of exacting obedience out of her he barks to drive the car at speed. Enough of cutting her slacks.

The car roars to life running on the road. He massage the center between his eyes to control the growing anger. Typing a number on the screen he hit the call button. At instance of one ring the call is picked up.

"Where the fuck you were when you lost her?" He snarl.

"Bhai she was before my eyes but the crowd-" Vehansh words cut in middle not in a mood to entertain justification.

"Where are you?" He demands.

"Malwar Fort."

The carelessness of his brother is pissing him to an extent where he just wants to empty a loaded gun down their heads.

Reyansh Rathore. A Mafia King. The leader of Devour. The name itself is enough to bloom a seed of fear in the underworld. But this girl never learns to obey. After one year of making the earth-hell same he found her.

I threw every bit of my inferior side just to get betrayed with my trust.

The car halted at the entrance gate of the Fort where his men guarded examining every spectator guiding them out. He launched out the car marching inside.

Holding the collar of the head guard he shake him demanding a word.

"Where is she?" He growl.

"Boss.. Ma'am was -"

He tucks his hand in back to plunge out the gun but Vedant interfered.

Reyansh jerked the guard away.

"From ten minutes she is lost and still you are unable to find her." Reyansh solemn cold gaze fixed on Vehansh who came along with two guards.

"We are searching. The Fort is quiet generous on top of that we are outnumbered." Vehansh defends himself while busied in dialing the call.

Reyansh brings out his phone to track her but it shows the previous result. Error.

"Bhai did you tracked her." Vedant voices out.