——Because Xie Yan fell into the pit, I went to watch Song Zhao again, looking forward to more roles of yours in the future!

The hot comments in the front row are occupied by touching and sincere remarks, while the painting style in the back row of comments is very cute.

——Thank you for your hard work, this hand-painted Q-version villain is so cute!

——Is the Q version villain drawn by a fan for my brother? Zhao'er, a little beggar, fainted from crying in the toilet.

When Ji Li saw the words 'Zhao'er little beggar', he immediately searched out another Q-version small picture from his mobile phone: I drew it myself, and Zhao'er also has it. He was wearing a beggar's uniform, holding half a steamed bun in his hand, looking pitiful and cute.

Ji Li's reply immediately aroused a cry of maternal love from fans.

——Why is Ji Li so cute! I have to explain Zhaoer to turn the respect hahahahaha, give my character a bowl of water!

——When I think of him poking his phone and explaining, my heart trembles!

——The point is that these two Q-version characters were drawn by Ji Li himself! It's too good! Every character after the show of hands must have it!

——Ah ah ah we are a versatile cub! God, how can there be such a perfect boy!

——Our brother is almighty! Is there something he can't do!

Ji Li saw the countless praise of the fans, and put down the phone dumbfounded.

He only knows how to draw simple stick figures. The Q version of the villain was created by him when he was bored, but now he is blown into the sky by fans with filters.

Fortunately, it was in the comment section of my Weibo, otherwise it would be a joke if passers-by saw it.

Just as he was thinking about it, Baozi ran back from the waiting room and said, "Brother Ji, the set is almost ready, and the manager told that you can go over and do the show."

"Okay." Ji Li put down the script in his hand.

The inside pages of the script are fully marked by him, which shows that he has put in a lot of effort this month.

Today is his first scene as 'Chen Xi', and also the first scene with the hero Ji Yunqi.

In order to save time for the crew and back and forth between scenes, the police academy scene of the two decent protagonists will be completed within a week, and the subsequent scenes will be moved to the border town for live shooting.

The first shooting location was arranged in the fighting training hall of the police academy.

As soon as Ji Li entered the door, Qin Li, who was sitting in front of the monitor, noticed him, "Come here quickly."

"Brother Li, Director Yao, Teacher Fang." Ji Li approached and greeted him one by one.

Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing, the old partners, always went in and out together.

The former, as a director, must be on the shooting scene, while Fang Zhixing, as a screenwriter, will also personally watch the actors' shooting situation.

Occasionally, with inspiration from the performance of the actors, he may write a shooting flyer, delete, add and change scenes anytime and anywhere.