Beginning or end?

One day Yibo came to Zhan campus and kissed him on his lips.
Then zhan slapped him.
Yibo said you wait and watch I am going to marry you.
Then zhan said I dare you.
And then yibo went to met zhan's mother and get their marriage fixed after 4 days.
And this zhan got to know from his assistant or his best friend and he got super mad and called his mom yes step mom and his mother told that he has to marry him and then she cut the call zhan called him and said
Hey!!! jerk how dare you? I will kill you cancel the marriage.
But yibo  cut the call then zhan went to yibo's friend and asked him to call his friend and talk to cancel this marriage but he said that yibo will only do this if zhan will call him and talk to him properly and politely.
Then zhan get into his room super angry and told everything to his friend and she said just calm down and call him.

then zhan called him and tried his best to talk politely.

Zhan :     Hel hello
           Jerrr
     No don't say that mary Haggins said
Zhan:         Hello mr yibo
       Do you have time can you talk to me please?
Yibo:      Yes darling speak

Zhan:     Mr yibo can you please talk to mom and cancel this marriage

Yibo:          No baby

Zhan :    Hey you jerk I am talking to you politely but you don't lis

Yibo cut the call

Zhan was very frustrated then Mary noticed his health was not okay he was becoming pale white.

Author   Yes our lead has heart problem and he didn't told this about everyone except Mary

And he laid  on his  bed and tried to call his dad but he didn't picked up. So he throw his phone in frustration.
So he laid on the bed and calmed himself because his friend was super worried about him so he laid  on his bed hopeless and then after sometime he got a call from his dad.
His dad told that he is going out of country because of some business so he would not be able to attend his wedding but his mom would be there and cut the call when he was trying to tell his dad that he don't want to marry yibo.

Let's see what happens next.

Ten years ago