Chapter 21_Georgiana

Author's Note :  

Thank you all so much for your comments and votes. Please continue with the comments and votes I'd like to know what you think. Thank you as well for those who have waited so long, I really appreciate your patience. <3🥹🥰❤️💕💖❤️❤️❤️ 

That's all I really want to say. Thank you. And please message or comment about your opinion and also what future "x reader" you would like to see and I will consider. 

(animes/movies/ I'm not sure about TV series or any long series)

P.s. I suggest reading it in your laptops or computer because IDK how the lay out looks when it's on/in phones, I don't know it it's a bit messy or not as I put quite a lot of spacings but that's just a suggestion not a requirement. 😅🤣😝 Thanks😬

_____________________________________________________

While lizzie, her aunt and uncle were going around to look around some more, Y/n wondered off..when she heard the sound of a piano playing. Curious as she is, she started to slowly try and find the source of this soothing classical song being played.

And so she look through the crack in a door and saw from a reflection off of a mirror that's facing the door. She saw a young lady, with long blonde hair, to which she could only assume was Ms. Georgiana - Mr. Darcy's little sister. And not a moment later, the one and only Mr. Darcy himself seem to enter the room which made Ms. Georgiana stop her play as they happily greet each other with Mr. Darcy carrying and twirling her around happily.

All of a sudden a sound was made which made the 2 siblings aware of the presence of some one, it just so happen Mr.Darcy saw that it was Y/n.

Nervous and afraid to face the man - not to mention on how they left each other the last time saw one another. 

And so in fear and fright, Y/n dash away, anywhere other than when Mr. Darcy may be. 

This lead to her running out to the side exit only to then not really knowing where else to go as she can hear Mr. Darcy chasing after her and getting in close. Only to corner her.

Nervous she fidgets with her fingers looking down.