Chapter 15_BrokenHearted Sister & Rejected Cousin

—--------------------In NETHERFIELD DRIVE- IN THE MORNING_______________

AFTER THE DANCE

AFTER THE DANCE....

 Everyone had a blast in the ball held by Mr. Bingley and Caroline. they dance the night away, and dawn has yet to awaken the sun. The Bennetts were last to leave..

Bingley and Caroline are waving off the Bennett carriage. They stay out to watch at the departing carriage. 

Caroline : My Charles - you can't be serious.

[Bingley looks are her only for his small smile to slightly falter. Caroline rolled her eyes are she huffed back into the house.]

—----------In BREAKFAST ROOM_________In the Bennett's

The Bennets eat in silence. Jane yawns. Mrs Bennet with her expression showing how exhausted she is as she cracks an egg in a cup for her hungover.

Mrs. Bennett : Mary, my dear Mary. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

[Mr Collins seemingly nervous, as he came walking down the stairs but no one seemed to notice. He then cleared his throat.]

Mr. Collins : Mrs Bennet - I was hoping, if it would not trouble you, that I might solicit a private audience with Miss Y/n in the course of the morning.

Lizzie is open mouthed looking at Y/n. Y/n could only stay silent as her eyes grew wide and shocked looking at Lizzie, then Jane, and lastly Papa (Mr. Bennett) who all gave an unsure, pity, sad and maybe a little bit amused expression.

Mrs Bennet : Oh! Yes. Certainly - Y/n would be very happy indeed. Everyone. Out. Mr Collins would like a private audience with your sister.

Everyone looks in amazement.

Y/n : Wait. I beg you. Mr Collins can have nothing to say to me that anybody need not hear.