the only exception

THE ONLY EXCEPTION

THE ONLY EXCEPTION

paul lahote

introduction.

Life for Celeste Moore Flores has always surrounded the supernatural world. She attended a fancy boarding school meant for people like her, Her father (whom she hadn't seen or spoken to in years) was a legendary emissary that students admired. Her best friend was a werewolf cursed by the moon. And for herself, well, she was a witch. Celeste's life was plain and simple, she went to classes, kept to herself, and only spoke to her one friend. That was until she made a mistake. A quite big one. She let her emotions go astray and people got hurt. Resulting in her being sent to Forks, Washington to live with her absentee father. A small town halfway across the globe that was almost always in a constant state of fog and rain. 

Her life was now flipped upside down and she was introduced to a whole new ball game. Public school, high school drama, vegetarian vampires, and shape-shifting wolves. Just the average Forks teenager usual.  To make matters worse, the universe throws a curveball at her by introducing a hotheaded shapeshifter into her life. Usually, Celeste never paid any attention to boys. They felt like more trouble than they were worth. But something about his chiseled face and his dazzling smile pulled something inside Celeste. He was... different. That much was obvious to Celeste and in all honesty, she didn't like that. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Paul Lahote was used to his life on the reservation. He went to school, got mediocre grades, dated girls (nothing was ever serious), and worked for his dad in the mechanic shop he owned. Then the Cullens moved back and he was a shapeshifting werewolf?! While he didn't mind the new change, it was hard. Life became less goofing around and acting like a teenage boy. He was a protector for those living on the reservation and in Forks. Slowly, Paul got used to his routine. He went on patrols every other night, spent most of his time at Emily's house, and used his free time to either help his dad or catch up on the bucket loads of homework he had.