Part 10

"Sirius, where is your trunk?" James yelled, preparing muggle money for train fare.

"In my pocket, I used a charm to make it tiny!" Sirius pulled out a credit-card-sized trunk.

"Why, Sirius?" James sighed.

"I didn't want to carry it." He shrugged.

James handed out the purchased tickets, disappointed in his best mate.

"James, I'm not feeling very well," Lily swayed.

"Can we get to Kings Cross Station before you become deathly ill?" James checked her temperature with his wrist.

"God, I hope so!" Lily slid down the wall.

"Pads, take her trunk." James held her up, carefully pulling her arm around his shoulder.

"But-" Sirius was cut off by James's glare.

"You should take her trunk," Mary murmured.

"No shit!" Sirius hissed.

"Marls, love, can you get my trunk? I think she may have passed out." James picked up his short ginger friend. "I'm going to apparate with her, meet you at the station."

With a 'pop,' they were gone.

"I'll shrink his trunk." Sirius grinned, an evil tint in his eye.

-

"Hey, Sirius?" James called from the bathroom.

"Hm?" He replied softly, a haze of sleep fogging his brain over.

"Why do I look like I shopped in the children's section as a teenager?" James opened the door, his pants had become shorts and his shirt skin-tight.

"Run," Remus whispered, shoving him out of the shared bed.

However, the raven-haired boy's ability to contract and relax his muscles had seemingly become fleeting knowledge.

"I shrunk your trunk!" Sirius smiled, hoping to calm James.

"I'm about to shrink something of yours, too!" He shouted, advancing.

"HEY!" Remus stepped off the bed. "Sirius put his clothing back to normal size. James, don't shrink him."

"What?" James lifted a brow. "I was just going to shrink his hair."

"Right. Well, if you two delinquents would quit your petty bickering, I am going to bed. Don't kill each other," Remus pulled his blankets over his head.

"You wouldn't have shrunk my hair. Would you?" Sirius touched his head.

"No, love. I would have forced you to return my clothes back to the regular size." James assured. "Now, if you would please turn my crop top back into a regular shirt, I'll let your hair live."

Sirius waved his wand, every shrunken item returning to normal.

James sat on his bed, throwing a golden snitch from hand to hand.

"What's wrong, Prongs?" Remus sighed, wishing for sleep to overcome him.

"I'm just thinking," James huffed.

"Don't do too much of that, you'll get hurt."

"Moony, go to hell."

"What's on your mind, love?"

"What would a chicken and a duck be called, should they crossbreed?"

"Ducken." Remus decided.

"Chuck!" Sirius cried.