"doesn't that old man care if his people die or not?!" luffy huffed and i giggled at him, "go now luffy!" and he was gone in a split second. he was about to launch over to ace but the walls around us suddenly lifted except for one where the giant was fallen. the admiral aikanu then launched magma balls into the sky. i stared at the sky in fear as i ran to luffy who was standing still. i pulled him by the arm and we ran, trying to avoid the magma balls as much as possible. there was only one accessible path to ace which luffy insisted on using without a second thought. which obviously they fired at us... the smoke was so heavy i didn't feel like i could breathe, luffy took a hit for me and before i could reach to heal him he was hit again. this time he fell into the water, "LUFFY!!!" i yelled as i tried reaching for him, but he was already gone. "jimbei! pull him out, i'll heal him as much as i can!" i yelled as jimbei immediately jumped in. a few seconds passed and luffy was pulled out, "luffy! are you okay?!" i panicked as i tried to heal him but he only pushed my hands aside.

"you're already exhausted as you are... you can't use your devil fruit unless it's absolutely necessary. i can still fight!" he said, coughing and stood up, before i could react he was gone and in front of the 3 admirals.

before anything could happen, the men raised their swords to slice ace's head off. my eyes widened in fear, reaching out my hand to ace as if it would do anything but suddenly they were cut down by sand. crocodile. he saved ace.

i couldn't see what was going on with luffy, but it sounded like something bad happened. i stood up from my place and ran, jumping on ivankov's hair who didn't complain. he hopped over the wall and i climbed his hair so i'd see what was happening on the other side.

"straw hat! are you still alive?!" he shouted and my eyes lied ontop of luffy who was on his stomach, fallen.

kizaru was aiming to shoot him, so i immediately hopped off of ivankov and took him away from him. kizaru was stunned by my and ivankov's presence (more like big head) so he didn't thankfully shoot. i hopped back to where whitebeard was and put luffy on the ground, "make place for us please! i'm a doctor!" i demanded and the men around us stood in front of us two. i then immediately put my hand ontop of luffy's chest but he slapped it away, "luffy! let me heal you!" i yelled in frustration but he stood up, wobbling a little.

"i gotta go... i gotta go ....." he said, "theres no time... i have to reach ace!"

"stop him! he can't leave without medical attention!!!!" i shrieked as luffy began trying to run away but he was quickly cornered by whitebeard's men but luffy struggled very hard, in the end successfully pushing them all away.

"ACE IS!... ACE IS MY ONLY BROTHER! I NEED TO SAVE HIM!! AT ANY COST!!!!' luffy yelled but immediately fell to the ground. "LUFFY!" i yelled as i ran up to him again.

"luffy! stay with us!" jimbei yelled as i checked luffy's injuries. his body was completely ruined, " what.. happened to him?!!" i panicked as i healed him slowly, i worked from his chest to his hands when he suddenly woke up and held my hand, "d-don't... heal me y/n. you'll exhaust yourself."

"don't be stupid luffy! that doesn't matter!!!!" i yelled and tried to push him but he was stronger than me and clung onto ivankov's leg.

.

"are you asking me to inject another shot of energy hormone?!" ivankov asked and luffy nodded. "don't be stupid! you've been poisoned and have been fighting since impel down! energy hormone is only a temporary treatment! if you keep using it you'll die for sure!"

"it's fine...i'd be happy to die! let me fight! ivan-chan!

if i can't fight.. and rescue ace..

I'D RATHER TAKE MY LIFE AFTERWARDS!" luffy yelled and i teared up, "luffy.."