Chapter 16: Girlfriends

Several months later.

"Happy birthday!" Lucy sings as she enters the apartment where she and Davina have been saying with a cupcake and a present.

Davina's face lights up when she sees Lucille. "Thanks!" She chirps. "Oh, a cupcake? For me?"

Lucy walks over and hands her the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. She sits down. "I got you a present, too."

Davina eats her cupcake first and Lucy uses her finger to get the icing off D's nose. The seventeen-year-old witch blushes deeply as Lucy licks it off her thumb. Davina takes the metallic purple wrapping paper off and sees a grey box that says I Love You Forever.

She the top part is clear and has a red rose inside

She the top part is clear and has a red rose inside. Davina opens the bottom compartment and she finds a cute little necklace.

"I went out of town to buy that," Lucy says. 'There's nothing magical or mystical about it."

"I love it," Davina says and Lucy helps her out it on.

"Davina... I wanted to ask you something," Lucy says. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Davina nods her head. "Yes!"

Davina makes the first move and she kisses Lucy deeply.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After Hayley Marshal has the Klaus's after a bunch of drama went down, Lucy was told that the baby girl didn't make it after she had reunited with her mom, Vivian. She was the one who told Davina about the Originals when she had Elijah in her possession after Klaus had daggered him for the ruthless Marcel. Lucy was the one to assured Davina her safety when they removed the dagger from Elijah's chest.

When the witches delivered Hayley and Klaus's baby, they killed Hayley. The werewolf had the baby's blood in her system and she became a hybrid.

She and Davina now have their own secrets.

"It's sad about the baby," Davina says to her girlfriend as they sit on the couch in the living room. Davina didn't ant to stop making out with her girlfriend but they decided to come downstairs for a bit to hang out.

"It is," Lucy says.

"Hey, guys."

Vivian walks in. The curse of the crescent wolves as lifted.

"Mom."

Vivian smiles and she hugs her. They've only seen each other a few times since the explosion at the Bayou that both Lucy and Elijah helped out with when they were done. Vivian is busy with werewolf stuff and Lucy's been busy with Original drama and getting to know her girlfriend, Davina Grace Claire.

"How are my favorite girls?" Vivian asks.

Vivian has gotten to know Davina since the curse was broken and the girl started talking to Lucy. Vivian totally approves of her for Lucille.