Chapter 5: Bringing Out The Dead

Lucy is studying some of Esther's more powerful spells when she hears a commotion outside of her room. Downstairs. She closes the book gingerly and she goes downstairs to see Klaus pushing the dagger back into Kol.

"Klaus?"

The hybrid pauses and he turns to her. "Hi, love."

She looks at Elijah.

"Don't," Klaus warns. "It's alright, Lucille. This is my brother, Elijah."

Lucy smiles. "You got them back?"

"Thanks to you," Klaus replies. He glances at Elijah. "Elijah, this is one of my hybrids, also Kol's soulmate who I helped break the sire bond, Lucille..."

"Baxter," Lucy says. "I'm Lucille Baxter."

"It's a pleasure, Lucille," Elijah says to Lucy sincerely. "But could you give us a moment?"

"Here..." Klaus gives Lucy some money. "Go to the Grill and get yourself some breakfast."

"Okay," Lucy replies giddily and she goes to get dressed and she leaves.
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

After eating a breakfast burrito at the Grill, Lucy barely manages to go under the knowing's radar as he goes there and she goes to the mansion.

"Elijah arranged for a dinner this evening with the Salvatore brothers," Klaus says. "I want you there. I have a feeling about tonight."

"Okay," Lucille replies. "Then I'll be there."

Klaus shows Lucille to the room where the coffins are. He watches as she goes to Kol's, feeling a pull to it.

"Don't undagger him yet," Klaus informs her. "I need the other one back before I do."

"Okay," Lucy whispers.

Klaus spent all yesterday proving that the sire bond did break. She's just loyal to him now. She almost killed herself to break it. Even though it was his idea, Klaus felt bad. But now she's all her.

"Where is your little tribrid friend?" Elijah asks.

Elijah and Klaus had a lot to talk about while Lucy was at the Grill.

"With our siblings, at Kol's coffin," Klaus replies. "She was... drawn to it."

"It's the soulmate bond," Elijah says. "She'll be loyal to him more than you when he wakes."

Klaus sighs. "I know. That's why I broke the sire bond. He will be mad enough about the dagger."

Elijah hums. He can only imagine how mad Kol will be. He wonders if he'll calm down, however, when he meets Lucille.
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
(The only outfits I'll be adding pics of for Lucy are the fancy dresses for balls and such.)

In a cute olive green dress and a pair of black flats, Lucy is in the dining room with Klaus later and while Elijah goes to open the door. Klaus likes the hair clips that Lucille used and he likes that she didn't get all fancy. He knows Kol would enjoy the simplicity of his soulmate.

According to a seer Klaus met centuries ago, Kol will have two soulmates. That'll be great because maybe Lucy will, too. She's polyamorous and Klaus wouldn't be shocked if Kol was into that, too.

Stefan pauses, tense, when he sees Lucy. Lucy eyes Damon Salvatore, Stefan's brother, curiously as they stand around. She's seen him before somewhere outside of Mystic Falls but she's not sure where.

"Damon, Stefan," Klaus speaks up as he subtly places himself between Lucy and Stefan. "Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very hole. Let's discuss the terms to our agreement like civilized people, shall we?"