[CHAPTER ONE: SUNRISE] Beginnings

PROTAGONIST:
Zulio Lumo Cottonsworth

PROTAGONIST: Zulio Lumo Cottonsworth

I still remember... that day. The day I died. The day we were slaughtered.... The day that me and my friends were murdered just for revenge on someone else... I will never forget it. But that doesn't mean I won't forgive it. After all... there is still a sunrise.
~{A sunrise made of silver}~
—————————————-

Deep in Kemono woods, a Xoloitzcuintle awakens.
"Huh? Where... Where am I??? I remember... screams... a Dalmatian? And a place of fire.... Oh so much fire..."
The pyrophobe looks around. He's in the woods all alone...
"Hello?!? Anyone here???"
...
No response.

"Well then... I suppose I should start walking?"
The hairless dog gets up and looks at himself.
Oh dog... my uniform is filthy... and where is my jacket? It's cold out here...
The dog weighs his options. He could continue to sit here and yell for help, Or he could go into a random direction and pray he doesn't end up on the cats border... the reports of dogs that accidentally crossed over the border and were executed haunt his brain... at least until he hears a truck pass bye.
"Well that seems promising... Just Please don't be cats...."
He runs over to where he heard the noise. He sees a road... and then he suddenly runs into someone.... A red mutt and a Dalmatian.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!?!"
The Dalmatian yells with a annoyed and angry tone. He clearly wasn't expecting a interruption.

"O-Oh my dog! A-Are you two okay?"
The mutt says in a surprised voice.

The xolo looks up at the two.
That Dalmatian... looks familiar...Max? No... Max doesn't have that tanish pelt... then where have I seen him before...

"Uhm hello??? Are you gonna apologize or what?"
The Dalmatian says, Clearly expecting some sort of apology.
"OH! Oh yea sorry... I was just lost in the woods after... after... something... I was searching for something? Or someone I think?... sorry everything is fuzzy at the moment...."

"O-Oh! That's okay! Me and Patchie here were just heading to my house to eat peanut butter!"
The smaller dog says in a understanding way. The Dalmatian visibly flinches at the nick name.

"I told you Olive... it's Patches not Patchie..."
Patches facepalms. Clearly convincing Olive to not use that nickname is proving to be a fruitless endeavor.

"Wait Patches... as in the vice president of the literature club?"
"Correct. And you are?"
"Zulio... my names Zulio."
"Well Zulio. I have a task for you. You see I may have... forgotten to gives this back to someone at school. Their name is Felix and are probably worried about it.Would you kindly return it for me?"
He hands the dog a greenish metal wand.
"This.... Wait.... This is a cats wand! Why do you have this!"
Zulio looks at the Dalmatian in a worried expression. Messing with cats is never a good idea. He would know...
"Oh well.... You see... I er- fixed everyone? I guess? Now instead of being dead you only got moderate scars."
....
WHAT!?!

"What do you mean you fixed everyone?!? How?!? How is that possible?!?"
The xolo demands in disbelief.

"Look if you return to school I'm sure someone will tell you. because I'm certainly ain't."
"Y-yeah ask for a bloodhound named ginger... she can pro-probably b-better explain it t-than us..."
Olive and Patches tells him...

Ginger is alive? Well thats good...
...

"I guess I'll go to the school than.... And sure I'll take the wand..."
Zulio takes Felix's wand from patches and heads up towards Hachiko high. He thankfully knows this road and it will lead him to his destination.

This day is just... so weird...