XIII - Rough

~ Eleven POV ~

Smut warning

My hands were tied up above my head which Max had tied to the bed so I couldn't move. Max sat on top of me staring down at me. "So you like it rough huh? I could tell in the showers at school you were provoking me." Max smirks in a teasing tone. Her voice was deep and raspy. It was hot. "I mean-" I wanted to speak up, but before I could,Max puts a hand on my mouth. "I didn't give you permission to speak- did I?" Max states in that same voice from before. A smirk grew on my face. She was really going for it, I wanted to test it out to see what would happen if I did. "But you asked me-" I tried again, but got stopped by Max her hand again. "Oh you want to be a bad girl? Is that it? I will have to punish you for not listening to me." Max teases as she slowly got off of me. I gulp as I look at her, taking off her own shirt. This wasn't at all a punishment. She looks so hot taking off her shirt, revealing her bare upper body. "Is isn't bad at all." I grin as I look at her as she walks over to me. "Talking again without permission. You really are a bad girl." Max smirks as she gets closer. Her boobs look so good- I just wanted to grab them and- wait I'm tied up. Shit that was what she meant with a punishment. My eyes grew when realizing what the punishment is which made the smirk on Max her face grow. I kept quiet while gulping and looking at her and her body. "There we go, that is a good girl. Now you better listen or I'll have to punish you even more. You hear me?" Max states as I nod my head. "I can't hear you." She grins. "Yes, Ma'am."

Max had taken off my pants and shirt as she looked at me with hungry eyes. She started to kiss me all over my body which made my body shiver. "Now be a good girl and keep quiet. If I hear you, there will be consciences." She states as she licks her lips. I gulp as I look at her. I nod as I follow her with my eyes. She kisses down to my inner thighs as I felt her getting closer to my entrance. "Hm." I softly hum as she suddenly stopped and looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "I told you to be quiet. Open up." She states as she gently grabs my chin. I open my mouth as she puts two fingers in my mouth. "Close." She says and I follow her direction. I close my mouth as I feel how she slowly pulls her fingers out that were now covered in my saliva. I shiver as I feel my heart pound. I wanted to hold her and feel her body so bad, but I couldn't. It frustrated me. Now I began to get the punishments. She wanted to make me frustrated every time I didn't listen to her. Well- it was working. I suddenly feel two wet fingers rub my clit. I gasp, but quickly tried to calm down to not make any sounds, since I already felt Max slowing down. "Good girl." She grins as she moved a little faster. My breath got so heavy from not being able to make sounds that I felt the bed move beneath me. "Open your legs." She depends as I did what she told me too. I didn't have a second to catch my breath, since I felt to fingers enter inside of me. A heavy breath left my mouth as I bite my lips hard to not make a sound. "You're doing so good." Max smirks as she moves faster inside of me. And faster. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I let out a soft moan. Her rhythm slowed down instantly. "No, please." I beg as I wanted- no I needed her to go faster. "Please what hm?" She aks me as she slows down even more. I felt how wet I was down there. "Max I need you to go faster. Please." I beg. Instead she entered another finger. A moan escaped my mouth again. "I told you, be quiet." She smirks as she pumps her fingers in and out of me. I pull on the blindfold that holds my hands together as she was driving me crazy. It was impossible not to make a sound. But I tried anyway. "Good." Max says as she kisses my inner thigh and goes faster. And faster. I felt the rush go through my body as I felt my walls closing in. "Tell me when you're close." Max states as she twists her fingers inside me and pumping in harder which made my eyes roll back once more. "I'm- hm- close." I moan as I felt the pressure build up. "Not yet. I'll tell you when you can." Max grins as she continues her rhythm a little longer. I arch my back when I feel her fingers deep inside me. Suddenly I felt something wet down there too. I look down as I see Max use her tongue. Fuck. "I need to- I can't-" I moan as I felt like I was going to burst. "Cum for me." She demands as her tongue replaces her fingers. I did what she told me to as I felt her move around inside of me. "Hmm." She moans softly what gripping my hips. I buckle my hips slightly by her movements as I let out a moan too.

After a moment she comes back up as I lay there out of breath. She was trying to catch her breath too as she licked her lips and her fingers clean. She crawls over to me as she was now hovering above me with her face. "That- is a good girl." She smirks as she kisses me. I desperately wanted to touch her and return the favor but I was still stuck. But I had an idea. I close my eyes for a second as I focus on the blindfold with my mind. And in no time I rip my hands from the blindfold. Turning me and Max around so I was now on top. "Now that is hot." Max smirks as she licks her lips, referring to my power. "Thank you for that, amazing surprise. Now let me give you what you want." I state as I kiss her neck. Max hums in pleasure as she grins. "And what is it that I want hm?" Max asks as she was still catching her breath, just like I was. "I'll show you."

-

//AN: Short but very spicy chapter ;) Hope you all liked it either way hehe. Hope I fed you all a little with this. And oops another cliffhanger <33

I LOVE YOU THO