V - Whispers

~ Eleven POV ~

Our first day was rough. It wasn't as bad as I expected, for me at least. But I kept hearing whispers about Max and Will. I asked them if they were okay, and they said they were okay, but I didn't believe it from Will since he looked off. He went straight to the wheelers their house after school so I couldn't have asked him, but I will once he's back.

Max sat in our open window, listening to music as one leg hangs outside. She was drawing at the same time for the project we had to do for art class. I sat at my desk with my pencil in my hand as I was just tapping it on the table, looking at Max. She had hardly spoken since we came home. She had put on her music and kind of shut herself off for the outside world. Including me. Did I say something that made her mad at me? Or was she just done with today? I kept tapping my pencil as I nervously twirl the pencil around in my fingers.

"Baby?" I ask as I look at her. No response. She didn't even look up. "Max?" I ask again a little louder as she still didn't hear me. I focus my eyes on the walkman as I use my mind to click on the pause button. She looked confused for a second as she looks up from her paper. "Max?" I ask again as she now meets my eyes. "Could you put off your headphones for a moment?" I ask softly as I look at her. "Oh yeah, sorry." She replies as she puts off her headphones and lays them beside her on a chair that was close by. "It's no problem! Really. I just wanted to talk to you. You seem a bit off. Are you sure you're okay?" I ask nervously as she meets my eyes. Max her eyes looked far away like they did a while ago. "I just had a rough day. I kind of forgot what school was like, since I wasn't there most of the time last year, so-" she states as she swings her leg back and forth. "I understand, but you can talk to me. I had a rough day too, but we survived right?" I softly smile at her. She chuckles softly by my attempt to make her feel better. "Yes, we did love." She smiles softly. Her eyes shifted from being far away to meeting mine and reigniting that spark in her eyes. "Yeah, sorry you're right. I have you and I don't care about anything else." She smiles at me. I smile back as I nod softly. "I missed you today." I softly say as I blush slightly. We were at school the whole day and we hadn't had a chance to share a kiss at all. "I missed you so much too, you have no idea. This felt like the longest I haven't kissed your lips in a while." Max smirks at me. "It's been way too long." I chuckle softly as I meet her eyes. "Then why don't you do something about it?" Max grins at me from out of the window. I smile at her as I stood up and walk over to her. "You look so pretty sitting in the window like that. You look like a princess." I giggle as I came closer to her. "I was more going for a Romeo and Juliet vibe, but I guess I'll take the compliment." Max winks with a grin.

"Would you be Romeo or Juliet then?" I asks with a smirk as I stood next to her now. "Romeo. For sure. I'll climb up any balcony for you my dear Juliet." She grins as she kisses my hand. "You're cute." I smile as I sat next to her in the window. "I mean it though." She smirks. "I know you do my love." I giggle softly as I look at her with passion in my eyes. She smiles as she lays down her pencil next to her on the chair. "What are you working on?" I ask curious as I try to look at the drawing she was working on. "Just the art project. Nothing big." She answers as she lays down the paper upside down so I couldn't see it. "Can I see?" I ask as I wanted to peak so bad. "No, not yet. It's not finished yet." She replies as she chuckles. "Have you drawn something already?" She asks as I shook my head. "It's hard. They said 'Draw yourself, how you think others see you.' But how do I know what to draw? Do I just draw myself?" I ask genuinely curious. I was still learning, so I wanted to know what Max had to say. "You can draw whatever you feel like is best for that prompt. That's the cool thing about art. But you don't have to take it too literally. You can also draw items or animals or anything really what you think people resonate you with." She explains with a smile. I smile as I look at her lips and up to her eyes. "What would you draw me as?" I ask curious with a smirk on my lips. "Hmm, I'll think about it." Max smirks as her eyes move down to my lips.

"You actually really are so creative and good in writing and drawing." I say proudly to her as a slight blush appears on her face. "Shush, no I'm not." She chuckles. "You are. That answers today, that last one at literature. That was yours, right?" I ask with soft smile. Max her eyes grow big. "How did you know?" she asks a bit shocked. "I didn't, but I was right, wasn't I?" I grin. "Yes you are right. Good work detective." She chuckles softly as her cheeks turn red. "You're really good with words. And I saw you draw things before. You're so talented Max." I smile brightly. Max smiles as she leans forward to crawl over to my side of the window. "You're so sweet." Max smiles as she came closer to my face. "I'm your biggest fan Madmax."I whisper with a smile on my lips as my eyes scan Max her face. "And I'm yours baby." Max smiles as she leans in and presses her lips on mine.  "Hmm, that sounds good." I hum against her lips as I feel my stomach flutter. "Does it now? What exactly?" she whispers against my lips with a smirk. I pull her closer to me by her shirt as I kiss her lips eagerly. I missed her so much today, it's crazy.

"You being mine. Sounds very- very good right now." I smirk as I lick my lips gently. "Someone is a little eager for me, aren't you?" Max smirks as her lips brush over mine as she talks. It was crazy how quickly my mood could change when I am with Max. When I look at her doing anything- she just makes me want her. In every way. "We need to have dinner soon." She whispers with a smirk. "I don't care." I simply say as I slowly help her up and pull her away from the window where she sat. "They will call us soon to go downstairs." She grins as she follows my lead. "I don't care." I smirk again as I use my powers to close the window behind us and move the curtain in front of it. Max bites her lip as she looks into my eyes. I slowly back her up against the bed as I softly push her chest to let her fall back onto the bed gently. "They will wonder what we are doing." Max smirks in a whisper as she looks up at me as I straddle her on the bed. Meeting her eyes filled with lust.

" I-"

I come a closer to Max her neck as I place a kiss down her neck.

"-Don't-"

My hand travels down her body as I kiss down her neck. My hand reaching the edge of her pants.

"-Care."

I whisper against the crease of her neck. As my hand unbuttons Max her pants. A heavy breath leaves her mouth as I lick my lips gently. "Jesus El-" she whispers as she bites her lip hard. Her hands wrapping around my neck, her eyes begging for my lips to be on hers. My hand disappears inside her pants as I lean in and kiss her lips slowly to tease her. "Stay quiet." I whisper against her lips as my hand disappears further in her pants. "Make me." She whispers in a heavy breath against my lips as her hand pulls my hair slightly. "My pleasure ." I whisper with a smirk as I press my lips against hers as at the same time my fingers slip inside of her.

-

//AN: oops, cliffhanger. I think I might have fed my gay children some dessert before dinner ;)

Hope you liked the chapter <3