VII - Shower thoughts

~ Eleven POV ~

"Max." I moan against her neck as the water of the showers stream over our bodies. I feel her move inside me as she kisses my neck eagerly. "Fuck, you're so hot." She whispers in a hot breath against my neck. As she moves deeper inside of me. My eyes roll back in pleasure as I felt my knee buckle beneath me, since I was only standing on one leg as Max held the other one up.  "I- god- can't stand anymore." I moan as I felt weak in my knees. "I got you babygirl." Max whispers as she twists her fingers inside of me. "God." I moan as she held me up. I hold myself up by the shower pipes as Max made sure I finished.

"I can hardly stand." I chuckle as I bite my lips slightly as Max looks proud at me as she let's go of me. "Sorry, but that's what you get when you look like this." She smirks as she bites her lip too and stares me down. "Says you. My god." I huff out of breath as I watch the water stream down Max her body. "Too bad you're struggling to stand to do something about it huh." Max teases me as I indeed felt my knees buckle. "Shut up." I grin as I look at her, still holding myself up. Max pins me down against the wall as she stares deep into my eyes with hungry eyes. "Make me." She growls with a smirk as she licks her lips. I raise my eyebrows as Max thought she was the one in charge. I smirk as I let go of the shower pipes and held out my hand slightly. I focus on Max as I use my powers to gently push her against the wall as I walk over to her slowly. "Fuck." She moans softly as she looks at me.

"Say that again?" I ask with a grin on my face. Max liked me being like this. She told me many times. "Make. Me." She repeats with a grin as I held her pinned down with my powers against the wall. "Hm." I softly hum as I stare her down. My eyes pausing at her soaked sports bra. I use my other hand to focus on Max's sports bra and use my powers to tear it off of her. "What the-" she looks at me in shock as she gulps. "Did you say something baby?" I grin as a stream of blood flows out my nose. Max looked at me with her mouth open. "You ripped my sports bra, do you realize that?" Max chuckles as I still held her against the wall, staring at here naked upper body as I bite my lip. "I'll make it up to you and I'll buy you a new one." I smirk as I walk closer to her as I slide my finger down from her neck between Max's boobs to her abs. "This is your punishment for thinking I'm weak." I joke with a smirk as she stares into my eyes. "You're not weak baby, I was just teasing." Max says in a hot breath. "And I'm teasing you now." I whisper back with a smirk as I kiss her neck down to her chest. Still holding her in place with my powers. Nothing too tight, just enough to keep her pinned against the wall.

"God you're sexy when you're like this. You're always sexy, but this- damn." Max licks her lips as she tries to move. "You're not moving until I say you can." I state. "Yes Ma'am." Max smirks as she holds still, standing there half naked. "Good." I smile as I kiss her lips passionately.

After a long and steamy make out session in the showers we heard some rumbling outside the locker rooms. "Let's get out of here. Don't want the school to close with us in it." Max states as she grabs her towel and tries to dry off as much as possible, before getting dressed again. I followed her lead and did the same. "You're right. Let's go." I smile at Max. Filled with happiness and butterflies. My legs still felt shaky as my lips felt numb from all the kissing. Before I could leave the shower she stopped me and places one last kiss on my lips. "I really, enjoyed that shower with you baby." She smiles as she then lets me go. "Me too, I kind of forgot where we were for a moment." I admit as I step out the shower room with her to grab our other stuff. "Do I distract you that much?" Max asks with a wink. I giggles lightly as I nod. "Yes, you're the only one who can." I state as I grab her hand whenever I had grabbed all of my things. Max's smile was beaming as we walk out the locker room. Holding hands.

"I need to grab my skateboard out of my locker. Was Will waiting on us, or?" Max asks as we walk over to Max's locker. "No I believe he went over to Mike his house already. We were going to meet them there right? Movie night remember?" I chuckle as I look over at Max. "Right! Totally forgot that was today. What are we even watching?" Max asks with a chuckle as she grabs her skateboard out of her locker. "I don't know yet. Steve and Robin would bring something from their work." I smile as I look at Max closing her locker and taking my hand again to walk outside. "I hope something scary." Max grins as she looks at me. "You always want to watch something scary." I chuckle. "Yeah, I like scary stuff." Max explains as we got outside. We made our way over to my bike as I softly rub my dumb over Max her fingers. "Want to race to Mike his house?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "hell yeah!" Max grins as she puts her board down. I get on my bike as I look at Max with a toothy smile. "Aaaaaaand- go!" I shout as we both took off, making our way to Mike his house.

-

//AN: a bit of a short chapter. BUT very spicy ;) hope you guys liked it either way. Wanted to stop this chapter here since next chapter will be taking place in Mike his house with LOTS of things going on.

I love you all my darlings. Don't forget I care about you!