The Royal Blacksmiths

Start from the beginning

Kai: But how did the Fangblade become a trophy?

Cole: Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artifacts. His name was something like, uh, Dutch...no, Clutch. Clutch Powers! Anyway, it gets passed on to each year's winner.

Zane: Who has it now?

Cole I don't know. I haven't talked to my father in years.

Kai: Well then, we'll call him up.

Cole: You can't! He thinks I'm in Ninjago City training at the Marty Oppenheimer School of Performing Arts. *groans* He wanted me to follow in his footsteps. But when I couldn't sing or dance, well I...I ran away. When he sees I can't dance, he'll know I've been lying in all the letters I've been sending him.

Zane: He doesn't know you're a ninja?

Cole: What? You gonna crack some joke that my old man wears a tutu?

Kai: No, but if we're going to have any chance at getting that Fangblade before they do, we better get our own act in tune.

------------------
At the Realm of Madness, Garmadon and Wu climbs up a mountain.

Garmadon: I had hoped to reach the summit before the moon has risen. The Craglings never miss a midnight snack.

Wu: Craglings? What is this place? There's no such thing in Ninjago.

Garmadon: They're a horde unlike any you've seen. Not all places exist to be found, brother. Sometimes, one must revel in the shadows to truly see the light
Rocks gather together to form Craglings. The duo fights them off. Wu gets pinned down.

Garmadon: Watch out, brother!
He destroys the cragling, freeing Wu.

Wu: Thanks. Just like old times?

Garmadon: Just like old times.

Garmadon and Wu: Ninja, go!
-----------------
In the corridor of elders, Yuno takes a deep breathe, standing up finishing a meditation session, he faces kuzuryu, both of them with a serious face, as they gripped their weapons tighter, the sand began moving and rising as it moved around kuzuryu, while the wind would grow faster, stronger and more agressive than before.

Yuno: are you ready?

Kuzuryu: I am....

Without a second warning, both of them charged at each other, their weapons clashing, as the two elements of wind and sand made an explosion of dust on the moment of impact, their mighty clashing could be heard from quite the far distance because of the loud clashing of their weapons and elements.
--------------------

The ninja finally located Lou's home and jumps off the Bounty.

Kai: Woo-hoo!

Jay: Yeah, wooo!

The ninja use their Golden Weapons to land safely. Cole opens an instrument case.

Cole: Alright, hand them over.

Jay: Ah-uh. But no mortal shall possess all four. *chuckles*

Cole: Very funny.

Kai: You wanna remind me again why we can't keep our weapons?

Kai said, as he and Zane gave their weapons to Cole.

Cole:  I told you, my dad can't find out I'm a ninja. And I don't feel like making up excuses why I'm carrying a giant scythe around with me. Just remember the plan: we find out who has the Fangblade trophy, we snatch it, and then we get the heck out of town.